DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Vampires Suck

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zone
Zone

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 10:35 am

Twilight haters rejoice!

Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Synth
Synth

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:00 am

Definitely going to be seeing this.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:18 am

I figure i'm not going to go see this, instead just kick back at home and rewatch the Blade Trilogy along with some other good vampire movies. It'd save some money, considering this movie doesn't look to funny in my opinion. I think it was made for those who hate Twilight with all meaning of the word, woulda' been better to make Twilight: Modern Warfare 2 instead of Vampires Suck, think it'd sell more.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:21 am

I wish I could go see it. But I think it's rated R.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:26 am

Twilight: Modern Warfare 2 isn't a real movie, it doesn't have a rating.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:29 am

No, I meant Vampires Suck.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:31 am

It's PG-13.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 am

Good. That means I can go see it.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:44 am

Why would you want to go see it though? It looks terrible.
Back to top Go down
SnakeX

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm

It's another movie the ex-scary movie writers are trying to turn into a hit, might see it though, looks far better than what epic movie, superhero movie or disaster movie did.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Odin

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:12 pm

yeah, like superhero movie and all the piss take films that have followed in scary movies success, i will be skipping this. TBH the twillight series is actually good, most people who i find don't like it are kids who dont understand it, or "little boys" or think its a girly movie and don't give it a chance. either way this film wouldn'y even be possible without Twillight being such a hit, however i think this is just gonan crash and burn.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 1:40 pm

I love all the comments for the trailer, throwing roses at the movie's feet before it even comes out, which is surprising because it looks like a massive piece of shit. People seem to forget that this is from the same assholes who brought us such wonders as Meet the Spartans, Disaster Movie, Epic Movie, and more. It's the same exact shit as before: bring in as many references as possible, and produce as much slapstick and bodily function jokes as possible.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 2:07 pm

Odin wrote:
yeah, like superhero movie and all the piss take films that have followed in scary movies success, i will be skipping this. TBH the twillight series is actually good, most people who i find don't like it are kids who dont understand it, or "little boys" or think its a girly movie and don't give it a chance. either way this film wouldn'y even be possible without Twillight being such a hit, however i think this is just gonan crash and burn.

Or we're people who hate what they did to slander the name of vampires and werewolves. REAL VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE.
Back to top Go down
Odin
Odin

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:41 pm

Zone wrote:
REAL VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE.

.......real vampires?! Vampires Suck Confused
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:54 pm

Just thought I'd say this.

Vampires used to be cool.
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Mon Aug 02, 2010 9:09 pm

When you make a movie with characters who have been already invented, you have to make them right. Werewolfs are men and wolf mixed, not a man who turns on a wolf and vampires are DEAD, they don't fell NOTHING!!!
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 4:53 am

Zone wrote:
Odin wrote:

Or we're people who hate what they did to slander the name of vampires and werewolves. REAL VAMPIRES DO NOT SPARKLE.
You realise that this man was not talking or directing anything at you? Right?

Odin wrote:
Zone wrote:

Go watch Dracula, Blade, Underword, Van Helsing, Hellsing and 30 Days of Night, you'll understand.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:20 pm

RedDeadRSF wrote:
Odin wrote:
Zone wrote:

Go watch Dracula, Blade, Underword, Van Helsing, Hellsing and 30 Days of Night, you'll understand.

I don't think you understand ...Real vampires? They don't exist (as far as we know) so how would you know what real vampires are like Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

They don't exist, but they have been already created and you can't changed that way. Comparing to DBZ, cuz I know everybody here nows about it, you can't make a film where Goku have Namek powers and Krillin became a SSJ, they aren't real, but they have a story...
Back to top Go down
Odin
Odin

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:42 pm

Actually, "there was a Queen called Mary the bloody that used to drink the blood from virgins to stay young. That's where we get bloody mary" and a few other conquerors in the past used to drink blood from there kills as they believed it gave them their strenght. These were actual people, and what Vampires were inspired from. There is no rule on how Vampires should come across, just how ever you wish to interupt them. I suggest you watch True Blood, or even Daybreakers, they also challange the the general rule of vampires.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Wed Aug 04, 2010 4:06 pm

Okay so wait up a sec guys. As much as I don't really like twilight I've got to agree with what people are saying about the vampires. Just because one person changes it up a bit doesn't mean they are trying to ruin it or that they are wrong about what the "real" thing is. Saying real vampires don't sparkle is like bitching out each and every alien movie for not being little green guys. Now I see your responses already "oh well aliens can be different because they can be different races of aliens". Well you know what you can do? You can kindly stfu and consider the twilight vampires and werewolves to be a different race of vampires and werewolves.

I'll probably watch it when it comes to netflix.

This is all Rav has to say on the subject.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10Wed Aug 18, 2010 6:36 pm

It really doesn't look good for a movie that is going to bash on another series or movies.
I think it'd be a waste. I'd much rather go see inception again then sit through this piece.
Back to top Go down
http://www.neo-sonic.proboards.com
Sponsored content

Vampires Suck Empty
PostSubject: Re: Vampires Suck   Vampires Suck Clock10

Back to top Go down

Vampires Suck

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1