DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

My picture

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:01 pm

My picture was posted in the Chat Box without my consent. Please remove it from the archives.
Back to top Go down
http://s4.zetaboards.com/Spriting_Forum/index/
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:03 pm

Please remove yourself from our forums. :3
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:04 pm

im sorry but why are you so botherd about it I mean you posted it up yourself not like anybody else did :/
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:05 pm

I didn't even start anything in the Chat Box. When I join, you guys started fucking with me. It was only after my picture was posted that I fucked out.

saiyanboy wrote:
im sorry but why are you so botherd about it I mean you posted it up yourself not like anybody else did :/

And I wasn't the one to post it in the Chat Box.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm

It's your fault for posting the picture. Too late.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:07 pm

lmao johnny and its still part of this form thats like moving a topic to a differnet place like from customs to dragon ball z section its not being moved off this fourm
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Oh lord..

I feel several warnings coming up :'D
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:08 pm

Dammit, AB said that he had removed the picture from the forum.
I want it removed from the forum in it's entirety.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:09 pm

Please note that once something is on the Internet it is in the Public Domain, your own fault.
Please note, nobody wanted you there. When you stay in a room with eight people who hate you, you bring it on yourself.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:10 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
Please note that once something is on the Internet it is in the Public Domain, your own fault.
Please note, nobody wanted you there. When you stay in a room with eight people who hate you, you bring it on yourself.

God bless you johnny

Hes right we didnt say HEY POST A PICTURE OF YOURSELF =DDD you decided to post it God at the end of the day as shin said you posted it
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:12 pm

You arses don't understand how hard it is to be me. You never will. I'd post why I act as I do, but you fucks would rip on it and say you've got it worse.

And then you'd ban me and call me a troll and lock this topic and hope the problem ends.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Mabye so but your upset because a picture that YOU Posted on this forum and now you want it removed you posted it on the internet you should know that its still gonna be around even if angryboy deletes it from this forum
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

I didn't post it in the Chat Box.

And you guys probably never read the rules.

Respect all members of the board.
Members of any rank (whether new or veteran) are to be given the same degree of respect. Rudeness of any kind (deliberately provocative or insulting posts; harassment, personal attacking and baiting) unless it has been officially classed as harmless will not be tolerated, and immediate sanctions will be dealt. Take into consideration too that we have younger members on this board, so understand that they will not immediately take things in the same context that an older member would. Blanket statement: be nice, otherwise sanctions are in order.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:16 pm

Zone wrote:
You arses don't understand how hard it is to be me. You never will. I'd post why I act as I do, but you fucks would rip on it and say you've got it worse.
Translation : BAWH!
I believe someone put it best the other day. People only get sympathy when they don't beg for it. You're getting exactly what you deserve. You're acting like an immature asshole, and are being treated appropriately. So kindly, shut up and start straightening up, or GET OUT.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:18 pm

zone as a wise man once said to me get of your high-horse i mean you cant start getting pissed at us on the forum then expect us to treat you with love and compassion
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:19 pm

Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
Zone wrote:
I believe someone put it best the other day. People only get sympathy when they don't beg for it. You're getting exactly what you deserve. You're acting like an immature asshole, and are being treated appropriately. So kindly, shut up and start straightening up, or GET OUT.

I have tried "straightening up." You all won't let me, you just post and call me a fag because I used to be Andragon.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:20 pm

You cant really say i used to be androgen thats like a man who killed your wife saying stop being pissed at me because i killed your wife people still are not going to like you as if you were a new member with no past on this forum
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

Zone wrote:
Vagrant_Samurai wrote:
Zone wrote:

I have tried "straightening up." You all won't let me, you just post and call me a fag because I used to be Andragon.
Translation: BAWH!
Stop whining. Stop expecting everything to be handed to you. Life is work. Get off your ass and start working for what you want. If you want respect, EARN IT.
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:21 pm

You're not making any sense. I'm trying. But with you two always posting retarded things about me and what I post I can't.
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:22 pm

if you want respect Stop moaning about every incident that has happened to you because of what you did

Is what were trying to say
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:24 pm

Zone wrote:
You're not making any sense. I'm trying. But with you two always posting retarded things about me and what I post I can't.
Translation: BAWH
Stop whining. You gunna cry and quit whenever things don't go your way? That's called cowardice. If that's what you want, then fine, but don't bitch when people treat you like a coward.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

Can't you just delete that post? lmfao
in a month people will have forgotten it.
(Srs you guys, save it on your harddrive, we'll be able to use it later on >;3)
Back to top Go down
Zone
Zone

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:25 pm

God dammit! That's what I'm talking about! You're twisting my words so it looks like I'm more an arse that I really am!
Back to top Go down
Ryu

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 6:27 pm

Zone wrote:
I didn't post it in the Chat Box.

And you guys probably never read the rules.

Respect all members of the board.
Members of any rank (whether new or veteran) are to be given the same degree of respect. Rudeness of any kind (deliberately provocative or insulting posts; harassment, personal attacking and baiting) unless it has been officially classed as harmless will not be tolerated, and immediate sanctions will be dealt. Take into consideration too that we have younger members on this board, so understand that they will not immediately take things in the same context that an older member would. Blanket statement: be nice, otherwise sanctions are in order.

Oh don't EVEN try to bring up the rules and expect them to protect you. Here's a fun little one, you might have heard of it:

Quote :
If you are caught utilizing more than one account, you will be banned immediately.

Zonedragon, let me put it to your straight: I dislike you. A lot of the members here dislike. Why you were allowed to stick around after multi-accounting to get around a permanent ban is far beyond me.

If AB says he removed the picture from the forum, but people have it saved, then there's little that can be done. All that could be done is making a new rule preventing people from posting your picture to protect poor little Zonedragon. And if- fuck it. I'm done.

.:Locked:.
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10Tue Aug 03, 2010 7:34 pm

There are certain things that must be set straight here before this is re-locked.

First of all, I did not remove the picture from the forum, nor did I have to do anything with doing such an action. That was Jay's doing, and this is an important thing to remember.

Despite being on the mercy and whim of both Jay and I, Zone brings up a good point with the rule of respect. If I can read your post and be angered by either its tone or content, then chances are that it was disrespectful, and that is what I have felt in reading Vagrant_Samurai's posts.

Let us flip the situation over - if somebody repeatedly posted a picture of Jay just to piss him off (and he was a regular member), should anybody be saying the same 'tough shit, it is the internet' crap? No, they bloody shouldn't. If we are a community that claims to actually give two shits about what each other thinks, then we should respect each other's wants to a reasonable extent, ie: when Jay removed Zone's picture from the thread, that was a good sign that everybody else should have followed his example - this was an action done by an Admin of all people.

At the same time, Zone, you should realise by now that you have no control over what happens on the internet, and so going around demanding that certain things happen is not the way to go about things. The fact that your feelings towards this are even being considered in this case are a nicety that is unlikely to be found elsewhere. You are treading on dangerous waters and have already caused a deal of trouble in the past - remember that the ice you are on is dangerously thin.

Vagrant_Samurai, you shall be bumped up to a Warning Level 1 for this thread. In spite of all that has happened, Zone is still correct in this fact: one cannot progress from their mistakes then they are still hampered by their peers for them.

Quit the provocation and harassment, because this whole issue has already made me indignant.

Anybody else who does the same shall too receive an increased Warning Level.

Locked.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Sponsored content

My picture Empty
PostSubject: Re: My picture   My picture Clock10

Back to top Go down

My picture

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1