DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Under Construction

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Under Construction Empty
PostUnder Construction

As some of you have probably already noticed, some of the features of DBZ Vortex were lost in a recent webhost crash. The staff and I have actually been pretty hard at work fixing a good number of the issues from this, including restoring the beloved Vault. As a result, a good many of the profile options such as ranks, special avatars, etc., are being removed and restored in a much more efficient manner (believe me, they're a mess right now). Please bare with us as we fix this.

Also, you'll see staff restructuring as well. This may mean openings for new moderators as well as new groups in need of eager young Vortexians to help out the community, but more on that later.

Keep up the spriting/comics/animations/RPG activity/etc!

-BL

-Edit:
ALSO! I am hosting an official competition to remake all the buttons of the forum, with the winner's designs of course being used. The first, second, and third placers will also get custom scouter sprites (which are ALL being redone).

Last edited by Blues Light on Mon Sep 05, 2011 7:30 pm; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Under Construction :: Comments

Luka
Re: Under Construction
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:00 pm by Luka
If you guys need any help with anything I would be more than happy to give a hand :)
Blues Light
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:01 pm by Blues Light
Actually yes, I think it's time for new buttons across the board. Nothing major and once a style is fixed it's just making more in the same thing. PM me please :3
Afrolicious
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:18 pm by Afrolicious
I'm with Luka on this. Need anything hit the FroPhone.
Sasuke-Ish
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 2:49 pm by Sasuke-Ish
I could photoshop some buttons up just give me a list of all the once you need and i'll make em'
Luka
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 3:03 pm by Luka
I think Ishy's got the idea. I'm not much of a tool with photoshop and that's what the site buttons call for. BUT if I can help with anything along the lines of new scouter sprites, that I'd be happy to do :) I think me and FroDowg should do those, I feel like we work together quite nicely.
Ravage_Gokan
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 4:30 pm by Ravage_Gokan
I'm all up for helping in any way I can.
Inverse Knight
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 6:26 pm by Inverse Knight
I've told you before, I just don't have it in me for moderator-status, but you know where I am if you need anything I can provide. I'm happy with my cozy little RPG-gig.
Bob
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 7:47 pm by Bob
You count on me too if you need something I can do.
Btw, about the scouter avatars, I think you could hold a contest for them.
PloT
Post Wed Aug 31, 2011 9:34 pm by PloT
If you need me ill be willing to help with almost anything
its also really nice to know you guys are restoring the vault
shadowhunterrr
Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 4:49 am by shadowhunterrr
I would also love to help, seeing as i've had such an extended leave I feel it would be a great way of giving back to this community i've known for years!
Yung Blaze
Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 5:47 am by Yung Blaze
hopefully we can get a custom vault, i would suggest using tinypics for the vault i can trace back to my first sprite it still there same link any no worry about bandwidth
Cody
Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 6:26 am by Cody
i think i saved a couple of Vault sheets....
if you need help i'll be happy to help ya'll out :)
MassehBoi
Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:36 am by MassehBoi
YAY VAULT! Blues, I have most of the Enchanced, VRP 1.0 and VRP 2.0 Sheets PM Me if you need them and I'll send ASAP :)

If you need any other help PM Too Very Happy
Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 7:44 am by Yastas
Yung Blaze wrote:
hopefully we can get a custom vault, i would suggest using tinypics for the vault i can trace back to my first sprite it still there same link any no worry about bandwidth
Don't we have a custom central for custom sheets? Is that what its for?

Either way i could try to do something, not sure i could do better than someone else though..
Bob
Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 12:34 pm by Bob
I have most of the DBZ and custom sheets on my PC. The custom ones are on Seto's topic in Comic Auditions. The DBZ ones I can upload in a zip file if you need it.
Blues Light
Post Thu Sep 01, 2011 1:31 pm by Blues Light
I would appreciate that Bob. I have alot on
My PC as well. It would be wonderful to have all those old sheets again.

With that said, soon the whole community is gonna have a fun crazy project on it's hands, but more on that later.

@Ish or whoever wants to 'shop us up some buttons, if they could match the ones at the top, like Profile and New Message and all that where it's an orange and purple gradient, I think it would be slick. I believe Seto made them originally.
Blues Light
Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 12:46 pm by Blues Light
THE OFFICIAL "FIX VORTEX" CONTEST IS NOW OPEN!

In order to make this place look better (and give you lot a challenge Hee ), I've decided to turn this into a contest. Your task is to make a set of buttons and icons for the forum, which will be judged according to awesomeness, coolitude, and how well it fits the Vortex look. I am up to altering the Vortex skin a little if your buttons are just THAT good. The winner's buttons and icons will be the new official set for DBZ Vortex, and the winner, second place, and third place contestants will receive custom scouter sprites when the new ones are loaded up.

The due date is SEPTEMBER 16th, 2 weeks from today.
Happy creating!
Bob
Post Fri Sep 02, 2011 7:42 pm by Bob
It has almost 60MB, okay?
http://www.4shared.com/file/hFjciO22/Dragon_Ball.htm
Post  by Sponsored content

Under Construction

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum