DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Vault Issues

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay
Jay

Vault Issues Empty
PostVault Issues

Hi Guys,

I am posting this short update just to inform you all that we are aware the sprite vaults are currently down, meaning links are broken and most sprite sheets do not work.

Angryboy was/is working on a special project. Unfortunately, but understandably, Angryboy is currently away from Vortex because he is in the middle of a very important exam period, naturally this has caused a delay in his project release but also created unforeseen problems (vaults not working).

As you are probably aware, this has been the case for quite sometime now, all I can do is sincerely apologise, ask you remain patient, and assure all LSW fans that a solution to the problem is currently being worked on.

In the meantime, if you require a specific sprite sheet you cannot obtain, feel free to post a request topic or contact our designated vault helper; Nexus, via this topic, or a relevant request topic. Nexus cannot currently accept PMs.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk

Similar topics

-
» Vault is Effed UP!
» Logging Out Issues
» Recent issues.
» Forum Viewing Issues
» vault
Share this post on: reddit

Vault Issues :: Comments

Nexus
Re: Vault Issues
Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:17 pm by Nexus
Just like Jay said, if you ever need a specific LSW sheet that is currently in the Vault then just ask me and I'll do my very best to get the sheet to you.

Hopefully this will help everyone get over the Vaults absence until AB returns.
Ravage_Gokan
Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:37 pm by Ravage_Gokan
I also have most of the VRP 2.0 Vault saved for myself when I used them as a base, so I could upload them if needed.
Nexus
Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:40 pm by Nexus
Don't worry Rav since I am a member of Team Vrp I have access to all the VRP 2.0 and 1.0 sheets, I also have over 78% of the entire vaults sheets, that includes VRP, enhanced and any other.
Ravage_Gokan
Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:41 pm by Ravage_Gokan
Sounds nice Nexus, I thought you quit VRP though?
Nexus
Post Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:43 pm by Nexus
Not that this topic is the place to discuss this, but I have never quit VRP or had the slightest intention of leaving. After working so hard to get into the team it would be quite foolish to quit.
Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:18 pm by Zero
Nexxy , can you help me get the original games sprites of Goku and Gohan please?
Nexus
Post Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:27 pm by Nexus
Here you go Zero

Goku:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img9/6351/gokux.gif
Gohan
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img514/1402/gohan.gif
Post Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:54 am by Zero
Thanks nexus
Maxout
Post Thu Jun 17, 2010 6:47 pm by Maxout
Well this sucks... oh well nothing we can do about it I guess.

Say Nexus, could you post links to ALL of Feizas (That's how you spell it right?) sprite sheets? Well except the original ones of coures. Vault Issues Icon_biggrin
Post  by Sponsored content

Vault Issues

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Announcements & Updates-