DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Angryboy is Back (Again)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angryboy
Angryboy

Angryboy is Back (Again) Empty
PostAngryboy is Back (Again)

Please excuse the unanounced exit, people. As you should know, the co.uk domain name has left us as a result of us changing service providers (namely internet), which in itself came as a result of my family moving house. Doing so has been quite busy and whatnot, so I haven't had much computer access, let alone been able to check up on you Vortexians. I've heard from Jay that things have been running rather smoothly which makes me smile, although there are a few hitches which I hope to resolve within the next week.

First of all, with these new changes I've brought in a different logo. I know, it wasn't necessary, but something to bring a large form of visible change. I will not be changing the favicon however, because I think that would grind the gears of too many people. Most are used to seeing it, so that will stay as is with our iconic (Z).

Secondly, I hope to redesign our Vortex layout (once again) reflective of the site changes; this will streamline out a lot of our useless links and give more uniformity to the way things look between the site and forum, giving a greater sense of familiarity.

Thirdly, will all people who are still wanting to be part of the Editor team (or at least wish to archive their data) please send me an email relating to so? I need to sort of the bits and pieces that'll allow you to follow through with the duties (or archive them), so I need to know that you are aboard for it.

Lastly for those who may be asking, yes I did get up to a little spriting in my absense; I finished an Uub sheet and have constructed a Mr Satan standing pose, so those shall be released soon.
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/

Similar topics

-
» Angryboy
» Dear Mr Angryboy sir...
» to angryboy or other admins
» Angryboy Need Read, When He Has Time.
» it wont let me pm u so ill put it hear (angryboy)
Share this post on: reddit

Angryboy is Back (Again) :: Comments

Yahn
Re: Angryboy is Back (Again)
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:06 pm by Yahn
If you take out the .tk of the banner, it will look fantastic.
The Real Radactive
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:17 pm by The Real Radactive
Its good to have you back again AB we missed you and I love the banner dude and I cant wait for the layout change this is gonna be awesome.
Zone
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:10 pm by Zone
Amazing. Good to have you back.
MrChaos
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:14 pm by MrChaos
The banner is very sweet, sharp and professional looking.
However, in my opinion it lacks the ammount of "Joy" it should need.
Most of the time banners have renders in them and pictures.
By only looking at the banner makes me think im in a business.

Just a suggestion by saiying maybe just a cool goku picture in the left corner or so?
Adam016
Post Fri Jul 16, 2010 6:13 pm by Adam016
Very Happy Good news is good!
I'm with Yawn on the banner.
I can't wait to see that Uub sheet!
Angryboy
Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:00 am by Angryboy
That isn't actually the banner. It is just the logo, which will take the place of the banner until one is produced. In fact, in the whole LSWVortex/DBZVortex faffle that took place last month I was initially asking for banner ideas (which would've hopefully transcended to the forum banner too).

Thanks however for the positive feedback, guys. Much appreciated.
Seto Stevce
Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 4:33 am by Seto Stevce
Adam016 wrote:
Very Happy Good news is good!
I'm with Yawn on the banner.
I can't wait to see that Uub sheet!

I lol'd so much xD

haha he called you Yawn!

Anywho, it's good to have you back, bud. We've missed your pretty face and I'm excited about the sheet and the oneshot ^-^

Blues Light
Post Sat Jul 17, 2010 8:33 pm by Blues Light
About fucking time! Do you know that I've checked your personal site every day, hoping for an update?

I was just about to sprite your headstone.

<3
Post  by Sponsored content

Angryboy is Back (Again)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Announcements & Updates-