DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

New Editorial Piece!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angryboy
Angryboy

New Editorial Piece! Empty
PostNew Editorial Piece!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpKjmVUPRSw

I am starting a series of 'podcasts' surrounding a number of topics from the following categories:

- Reviewing (eg: films and games)
- Tutorials (primarily LSW spriting)
- Rants (on pretty much any topic)
- Miscellaneous (on any subject not belonging to the above).

They should be anywhere between 3 minutes and 6 minutes long depending on how much interest I have in the subject matter. The first episode should be up by this week's conclusion, and it will be centered around Dragon Ball Z Budokai 1 for the PlayStation 2 (obviously in the review section). Stay tuned for it!

Next Episode
- Episode #1 - "First Try!"
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Share this post on: reddit

New Editorial Piece! :: Comments

Jay
Re: New Editorial Piece!
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:25 pm by Jay
Nice to finally see the results of your epic plans AB, and even better to finally hear your voice New Editorial Piece! Icon_razz good stuff, I look forward to the podcast series and hopefully I can help out
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 4:56 pm by devonsakamorai
Lol, lulz, black british accent, got to love it xD. I'd love to do some spriting video's if you want.
Angryboy
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:01 pm by Angryboy
What would you want to do, devs? Tutorials or other things?
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 5:59 pm by devonsakamorai
Heh, Yeah why not, All I have to do is record myself. However, I don't have a mic D: So I'd just send you the video and you can speed it up and talk on it? Yeah, I can teach how to make arms, custom poses, different spriting methods. PM me to discuss further.
Angryboy
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:01 pm by Angryboy
Wait now I don't understand. Do you want me to do the narration over your tutorial?
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:02 pm by devonsakamorai
Yeah. Lol. Because I can't. hmm...
Nexus
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:33 pm by Nexus
You speak too quietly AB, I had my speakers on 100 and couldn't hear you very well.
Afrolicious
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:36 pm by Afrolicious
With the name Angryboy, I was expecting a hyper voice. Though so sound laid back, which is a good thing.
Post Thu Aug 12, 2010 6:56 pm by devonsakamorai
@nexus - Idk man, I had my laptop on 27% and I heard him pretty clearly *shrugs*.
I want that accent T-T.
Ravage_Gokan
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 12:39 am by Ravage_Gokan
You sound funny AB. I always imagined you with a 'tougher' voice if ya know what I mean. I think this'll be great for the forum, and I'm looking forward to more.
Angryboy
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:12 am by Angryboy
If I speak with a monotone it comes out deeper, but then it is even quieter to the mic, so I need to speak at a certain tone thats high enough to cancel the noise (when I remove the background static with 'Noise Removal) Sad. Lol, I guess you can say that it is a mild sense of irony, because IRL I really don't live up to the name - more often I'm either zany and catshit crazy or professional and mellowed out Crosseyehappy
Ravage_Gokan
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:18 am by Ravage_Gokan
Well AB goin off what you just said if you were white and american, you'd be me. :3

Sing opera next time, pleez *batseyes*
Seto Stevce
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:30 am by Seto Stevce
I will listen to this every time I go to bed. Your voice is that of a sexy business man, and I want you to file me in your 'to-do list:'. That's right.

I'm looking forward to this, PoliteBritishBoy.
Angryboy
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 3:34 am by Angryboy
Y'know Ravage, you've given me a little idea for a Miscellaneous topics on voices :) thanks (btw, for those worried that this may not go far, I have planned 20 episodes for the moment, so there is plenty of content to be released, and it only increases with the amount of inspiration that I get during a week (and this could be from anywhere).

If anyone wants to join me on the podcast at some stage, contact me via PM or email and make sure that you have a microphone. I'll see if something can happen.

Lmao Stevce XD
Post  by Sponsored content

New Editorial Piece!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Announcements & Updates-