DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

SoaW #1 - First Try!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Angryboy
Angryboy

SoaW #1 - First Try! Empty
PostSoaW #1 - First Try!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n2aZChZbwhg

The actual transcript for this episode had been written last year, because I had planned to do an article series title the "Angryboy PlayStation 2 Retrospect". Instead of letting a good idea go to waste, I decided to incorporate it into this series. Plus it was a decent piece of content to start recording with once I re-worded a few segments to be more readable.

One thing I do want to point out is that the first few episodes are going to be in different categories just so that they all have at least one video. Once that is taken care of, I'll just produce them in a near sporadic form.

Enjoy!

Next Episode
- Episode 2: Getting to Grips with LSW Part #1
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/

Similar topics

-
» SoaW #5 - The Second Attempt
» SoaW #3 - Getting to Grips with LSW Part #2
» SoaW #2 - Getting to Grips with LSW Part #1
» SoaW #4 - Rage at Raging Blast 2?
Share this post on: reddit

SoaW #1 - First Try! :: Comments

MrChaos
Re: SoaW #1 - First Try!
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 5:25 pm by MrChaos
Hears voice*

Critical hit!
Chaos faints*
You sound a bit like my mum's boyfriend. (Sean Small (or conrad, not sure because that's his middle name and he always uses that as last...), might know him? Football/Soccer :3)

Nice review, kept everything solid. However why is it called Spriting on a whim?
Angryboy
Post Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:03 pm by Angryboy

Because I sprite on the whim of my patience. And because it was a vague name that I was able to think of in about 20 seconds of brainstorming :)

Also I do not know him Crosseyehappy
Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 10:19 am by devonsakamorai
Lol, any idea what you will be covering during the basics?
Angryboy
Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:44 pm by Angryboy
This first part is just about understanding some of the fundamentals - this is the crucial step that many members miss out and consequently their work suffers. Once those things are ironed out, the nitty-gritty will be addressed over the next episode (and possibly more depending on how much detail I go into).
saiyanboy
Post Sat Aug 14, 2010 2:51 pm by saiyanboy
This is looking good so far Angry boy and your voice God damn you sound like a God XD
Ravage_Gokan
Post Mon Aug 16, 2010 1:08 am by Ravage_Gokan
I love it when you say kamahameha AB. I liked the review, although I was still half asleep so I only heard about 80% of it so I dont remember what you were saying anymore. I just remember it was good. Some video would have been nice though, for instance when you talking about the graphics, some actual graphics would have made it better, because we could have seen what you were talking about as well as hear it.
Post  by Sponsored content

SoaW #1 - First Try!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Announcements & Updates-