DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Needz advice

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Luka
Luka

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 6:57 am

Nevermind, it's all good ^_^

Last edited by Luka on Thu May 03, 2012 6:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:13 am

Step 1. Find a girlfriend who is not this girl
Step 2. Have sex with said girlfriend
Step 3. Remain friends with not girlfriend girl
Step 4. Find her a man, man.
Step 5. Get said man to fuck said not girlfriend girl
Step 6. Because you guys are best friends, you can now fuck in the same room, you and yours and her and hers.
Step 7. Switch Partners (Because you kids have no sense of morality or commitment to SHIT now a days)
Step 8. Make sure that you didn't switch your girlfriend for the guy, because then you'd be gay.
Step 9 (In case you fucked up Step 8 ). Cry.
Step 10. Post here about what occurred and how successful you were.

With these steps you cannot fail.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:41 pm

RSF_The_Bunny wrote:
Step 1. Find a girlfriend who is not this girl
Step 2. Have sex with said girlfriend
Step 3. Remain friends with not girlfriend girl
Step 4. Find her a man, man.
Step 5. Get said man to fuck said not girlfriend girl
Step 6. Because you guys are best friends, you can now fuck in the same room, you and yours and her and hers.
Step 7. Switch Partners (Because you kids have no sense of morality or commitment to SHIT now a days)
Step 8. Make sure that you didn't switch your girlfriend for the guy, because then you'd be gay.
Step 9 (In case you fucked up Step 8 ). Cry.
Step 10. Post here about what occurred and how successful you were.

With these steps you cannot fail.

Appreciate the attempt at lulz, but this is super cereal. We're still gettin sum on the side, but I need to know if screwin around with her is a good idea or not.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:51 pm

Luka wrote:
Appreciate the attempt at lulz, but this is super cereal. We're still gettin sum on the side, but I need to know if screwin around with her is a good idea or not.
I was being serious, there was no attempt to draw in any kind of lulz.

No, screwing around with her is not a good idea in my opinion, however you didn't come here to hear my idea, you came here to get an answer. If you feel like fucking the girl, then do it, if shit happens and she doesn't want to be your friend anymore then that's to bad. It's all on you.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:56 pm

RSF_The_Bunny wrote:
Luka wrote:
I was being serious, there was no attempt to draw in any kind of lulz.

No, screwing around with her is not a good idea in my opinion, however you didn't come here to hear my idea, you came here to get an answer. If you feel like fucking the girl, then do it, if shit happens and she doesn't want to be your friend anymore then that's to bad. It's all on you.

Haha no it's not like that, we have the kind of relationship like were together or married just MINUS the secks. It's weird and I've told her that if we introduced sex to the equation maybe we wouldn't be at each other's throats all the time.

I did come here for answers, but I didn't come here to hear what I wanted to hear, so all thoughts on the subject are accepted.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Alright then, if that's the case. Then I still say go for it, if you plan to start a relationship, make sure that if shit gets bad, that you two will still remain friends. Friendship is hard to come by, 'specially strong like yours and hers, don't want to ruin that.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:25 pm

RSF_The_Bunny wrote:
Alright then, if that's the case. Then I still say go for it, if you plan to start a relationship, make sure that if shit gets bad, that you two will still remain friends. Friendship is hard to come by, 'specially strong like yours and hers, don't want to ruin that.

Well our friendship is already shite and I'm just trying to use sex to fix it. Does that make me a chauvinistic pig or am I totally right?? Like married couples get to use sex to release stress, i.e. "make-up sex", so if we're a pretend married couple then why not use the same tactics?? Makes sense in my noggin
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 4:44 pm

If you are trying to fix the relationship of friendship, then I don't think you'd be a pig for that, you are just wanting your relationship to be back to being good.
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 5:45 pm

I'll talk from my own personal experience
Sex in this situation = bad.

I've only recently got out of this myself, trust me it was hell.
Sex complicates it waaayy too much, you don't want to ruin the relationship
but if she has you sexually as well she'll feel more obligated to feel posessive towards you.
Best thing you can do is...

"Look bitch I gots mah threedom, n mah manhoods, I gots oats to sow, lay off or fuck off... simples".

But nicer...

If you screw her you might as well take a small razor, castrate yourself, and hand them to her to put on her shelf...

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is often the right thing to do.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:51 pm

I must concur with Razer's previous statements.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
Luka
Luka

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:16 pm

Fuck, yeah that's what I figured. Except we agreed that if it ever got out of hand and beyond frendz wif benefitz status then we'd end it instantly and just be homies again.

What do, test the waters and see how it works or just avoid going down that road at all?
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Mon Oct 25, 2010 10:42 pm

Luka wrote:
What do, test the waters and see how it works or just avoid going down that road at all?
I'd personally go with the latter- but it's a decision for you to make on your own.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Kane
Kane

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:08 am

*Checks Luka's age* *Decision is made*

I'm only a kid so I don't know jack shit, but my opion has to be valued! If you both like each other, love then start with kissing.
If not have sex, with a condom, seriously. If you do Condom and like it continue, if pregant, don't run or you'll be bitched at so hard.

I like talking.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:44 am

Kane wrote:
*Checks Luka's age* *Decision is made*

I'm only a kid so I don't know jack shit, but my opion has to be valued! If you both like each other, love then start with kissing.
If not have sex, with a condom, seriously. If you do Condom and like it continue, if pregant, don't run or you'll be bitched at so hard.

I like talking.

I don't think you understand the situation. We DON'T like each other, that's been established. I love her, she's my best friend but she pisses me off beyond understanding because she's the definition of every negative thing about women manifested into one being. But she's my best friend and I love her, and I'm just wondering if sex is a way to get rid of the stress that she deals me. I've brought it up to her and she's not against the idea but she's not sure if it'll work. We're both up to experimenting so I guess we'll just see how it goes.

Thanks for your input everyone >.<
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:33 am

Bitch Slap.

Her.

No Seriously, Bitch Slap.
I guess sorry for not understanding the situation but sex won't work if your really pissed off at her it'd probably make it worse unless you had rough sex.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Needz advice Empty
PostSubject: Re: Needz advice   Needz advice Clock10

Back to top Go down

Needz advice

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1