DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Fri May 01, 2009 11:13 pm

I am not going anywhere.
I'm simply posting a small change in my posts and something that will effect a few Vortexians.
I'm stepping down.
Fenrisulfr is no longer Emperor.
Ultious is no longer Dark Lord of All Sith.
Razer, or Jesse, will replace me as Emperor of the Vortex. And Frost, or Benji, will replace me as the Dark Lord of the Sith.
This is both a welcome and a goodbye.
A goodbye to your once proud Emperor.
A welcome to a vagabond who wishes to teach all he has learned.
So long Fenrisulfr, nice to meet you Johnny.
Back to top Go down
Adam016
Adam016

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Fri May 01, 2009 11:17 pm

New world order!
Hi Johnny!
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Fri May 01, 2009 11:17 pm

You have your reasons for doing so, I will not judge.
Jesse/Razer, was trained by the best, he will do a good job.
So long, Emperor.
Welcome, Johnny.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Blade
Retired Moderator
Blade

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Fri May 01, 2009 11:23 pm

I'm proud of you Johnny and hope you go through with your goals.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Fri May 01, 2009 11:27 pm

It is said to see you leaving. However I will continue with the Sith occupation on this Forum.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Sat May 02, 2009 12:20 am

I welcome you Johnny,my name is Jonathan. Nice to meet you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Eight
Eight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Sat May 02, 2009 12:13 pm

Wait, so no more empy...but still more johnny?...cool hi ^^
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Sat May 02, 2009 1:14 pm

Eight wrote:
Wait, so no more empy...but still more johnny?...cool hi ^^

Razer is Empy now. >_> good luck with that lol.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Sat May 02, 2009 2:58 pm

Oh, and friendlies.
The loss of the name and title of Emperor ALSO means-
The loss of the joke. I'm not gunna go around with the Emperor raving and shit. The whole supremacy shit and stuff.
Like I said, no more acting. Just gunna be the Johnny we all know on MSN.
Back to top Go down
Kaci
Kaci

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10Sat May 02, 2009 10:36 pm

Your still Kuma to me~. ^ ^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.   Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Ashes to ashes, dust to dust. The time comes for everything; and everyone.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1