DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

BL makes a short comic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

BL makes a short comic Empty
PostSubject: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:26 am

So I have this idea for a short comic series, and I need permissions to use your work.

Again.

I plan on doing all the spriting myself so all the sprites will be uniform, and I have no idea when it'll be done. Specific characters I need are:

-Kale (lol obviously).
-Blade.
-Rez.
-Frost.
-Ant.
-Setsu.

Other than that, volunteer. I know I need more but honestly I haven't been on Vortex or sprited anything in so long that I forget who belongs to who.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:27 am

Clydeeeee, If Uh u need him, I'll send latest Sheet.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 12:28 am

Yes! Clyde! How could I forget I need a crazy fucking guy in a cape...coat....CLYDE!
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:06 am

Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 6:55 am

Feel free to use Frost.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:17 pm

Sweetness.

Bump.
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 7:38 pm

I'm guessing these sprites must be shaded?
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:09 pm

I'm doing all the spriting for it.

I just need the rights to use/abuse your intellectual property.
:3
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:10 pm

I'll give you permission to use Nexus then, for all the good that punching bag is worth XD
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:43 pm

And I'll give you the rights to Rez, as well, under some conditions, of course.

The sprite in question will not be under any homosexual, pedophilial, necrophilial, and/or acts that revolve around rape.

That is all. XD
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 8:55 pm

Lorezno wrote:
And I'll give you the rights to Rez, as well, under some conditions, of course.

The sprite in question will not be under any homosexual, pedophilial, necrophilial, and/or acts that revolve around rape.

That is all. XD

You left out beastiality.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Tue Nov 09, 2010 9:30 pm

I consider it falling under the lines of rape. You know any animals in particular wanting a human cock where the sun don't shine?
Back to top Go down
Blade
Retired Moderator
Blade

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 am

You can do whatever you want to my sprites.

Lolinnuendo.
Back to top Go down
Silv415
Silv415

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Wed Nov 10, 2010 2:20 am

Would i have to post my sprite because i would like to post Omega red into this comic please :)
Back to top Go down
Zeke Yasuki
Zeke Yasuki

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Wed Nov 10, 2010 6:04 am

The nephew of Satan the half breed angel demon Tony Very Happy (Aka the guy who calls Clyde Satans Hoe/Bitch)
Back to top Go down
The Avenger
The Avenger

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Wed Nov 10, 2010 11:27 am

Of course you have permission to use Ant
Good luck dude
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Wed Nov 10, 2010 4:25 pm

The overarching plot of this comic is as follows. I have taken liberties with each character's origins, personalities, and abilities in such a way that they are still the same characters you know and love, yet they should feel a bit more refreshed as the series goes on.

We find our almost cliche trio of Saiyans (Ant, Frost, and Kale), hurtling through space almost randomly, salvaging, thieving, and otherwise simply destroying worlds they come across in a bid for survival. Antonius, the former king of New Vegeta, and his allies have been ousted from their home by the treachery of Antonius' childhood friend, Dai Audigawa. Now a paraiah of the Saiyan people, Antonius was forced into exile with his general and advisor.

On Earth, life has calmed significantly in comparison to the anime we know so well. Three main protectors of the planet, Joshua Ryu, Blade Sanguinos, and Unagi Anago, keep the peace relatively well. Ryu senses the oncoming crash landing of the Saiyans and calls his fellows to potential battle. The Saiyans single out Blade, the weakest of the three guardians, rendering him half dead. Enraged at the observed loss of their friend, Ryu and Unagi unleash their full potential, mortally wounding Kale. The battle rages on until Frost, a bit unhinged, fires an attack to destroy the Earth. Using his remote for their space pods, Antonius rockets away with Frost just as the attack makes contact. When the explosion fades and the dust settles, a combined effort of Ryu and Unagi have neutralized the blast at the cost of great personal injury.

Blade, amazingly still alive after all this, races through his mind while unconscious. Visions of his father, lost love, and an unnamed presence haunt him until he is awakened by the elderly Kami-sama, healed of his wounds. Ryu, Unagi, and Blade begin training for the possible return of the Saiyan bandits.

In Hell, Kale encounters many people he sent into the Afterlife who welcome his arrival. Kale encounters a shadowy being who promises Kale's return to life in exchange for his services. Pledging his loyalty and his soul, Kale serves a new master.

A new power races to the Earth, heralding the end of days and the fulfillment of prophecy.

That's the first arc anyway.
Back to top Go down
Silv415
Silv415

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Wed Nov 10, 2010 9:16 pm

If you need my Omega Red sheet Pm me...I would like to be in this comic lol Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Thu Nov 11, 2010 5:42 pm

Use Blizzard if you want.
https://2img.net/h/i435.photobucket.com/albums/qq78/ztyphoonz/Blizstuff.png

I look forward to said comic :3
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:47 am

So.......problem.

I haven't used my forlackofabetterword "semifunctional" MS Paint on Mac solution, and its all fucked 3 ways to Sunday. After attempting to sprite via Photoshop, which was a headache, and 5 Mac "Paint Clones" which were as useless as Yahn in the girls' locker room, I've come to a slightly different approach to this.

If I happened to actually type this up via story, punctuated with some one-shots which may or may not be animated, would you guys ACTUALLY read it?
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Thu Nov 18, 2010 3:54 am

Yea, I would. It would be great to read the comic in writing.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Thu Nov 18, 2010 6:41 am

Most definitely I would read it after that little arc.

You have full rights to Carrera, Pryma, Aariyah and Drake.
I'll PM you them all as soon as I can.
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:14 pm

^.^

Yay!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: BL makes a short comic   BL makes a short comic Clock10

Back to top Go down

BL makes a short comic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1