DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Making a Comic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nathan The Captain
Nathan The Captain

Making a Comic Empty
PostSubject: Making a Comic   Making a Comic Clock10Tue Jul 28, 2009 2:02 pm

I am working on a comic and I need sprites and ahh person to help me with effects (but If you want to help with effects just pm me) Ok what I need is sprites and a good amount of them would be appreciated. I need about 6 good guys, 2 or 3 Badies, and a lone individual who does not take either ones side on the fight. The story will be like DBZ meets Yu Yu Hakashow by that I mean Its going to be predictable on one hand and Crazy fucking awesome on the other.

Ok but when you give me your custom I am able to do what I want with him I can make my own story for him or just make him a flaming queen....Im joking about the queen stuff but I will give them there own little story If you dont want that let me know before you give me your custom.

Ok now I hope to start making this comic by late August sometime so I need customs now to see what I cant do. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Tab
Tab

Making a Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Comic   Making a Comic Clock10Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:10 pm

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img20/6281/tabdbsheet3.png
Tab will help your Yu Yu Hakusho/Dragonball Z comic.
Back to top Go down
Nathan The Captain
Nathan The Captain

Making a Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Comic   Making a Comic Clock10Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:25 pm

Thanks Tab but is your customs name Tab and your custom will be a good guy so I hope you like that. Ok I still need more please
Back to top Go down
Tab
Tab

Making a Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Comic   Making a Comic Clock10Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:44 pm

Yes, my custom's name is Tab.
Back to top Go down
Yastas

Making a Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Comic   Making a Comic Clock10Tue Jul 28, 2009 10:34 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making a Comic Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making a Comic   Making a Comic Clock10

Back to top Go down

Making a Comic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1