DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Scary Dream Topic

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Axxon456
Axxon456

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Just post a Scary dream, Or the worst dream you've ever had.

Mine was this.

It started out i was watching the news, There were looking for two Slaves. One of the slaves was missing half her head and was replaced with a Black Pyramid object.

All of a Sudden Im with these Slaves, Were on a boat heading somewhere i dont know. This other guy, Tells the male slave to jump in the water, Being a slave he does. It took a couple minutes but his head floated up missing his body.

Im freaking out on the boat, Not knowing anyone or where im going and not know the fuck just happened to that dude. We finally arrive at this place (Looked like Egypt to me) We were passing by all these weird slave Devices i guess you would call them. One of which, was moving Monkey bars, Where you had to keep moving forward or you would fall in the ocean ( A Ocean in Egypt? I know crazy right).

Now i was put on this monkey bar device with William Shatner, For some reason he was explaining to me that this is indeed a Weird world. I dont remember what happened next, But during the end i had seen people being put in Tombs, Screaming and crying for their life.

MY THEORY, Was it was some weird Egyptian game show, Where if u pass the slave tests, Ur award is to be put in a tomb like a Pharaoh.

Scariest fucking dream i had ever had, especially the Chick missing half her head, That was replaced with a black pyramid thing.

Now Tell me your Scariest dream ^^
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Thu Dec 09, 2010 9:24 pm

I quit Vortex for more than a month.

Scary shit.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Thu Dec 09, 2010 11:49 pm

It started off like any other trip into the fields of a nightmare, we were driving down a highway, suddenly there was a terrible roar all around us, and the sky was full of what looked like huge bats. All swooping and screeching, and diving around the car, and a voice was screaming "HOLY JESUS, WHAT ARE THESE GODDAMN ANIMALS?"

The terror was to excruciating to comprehend, within a flash of a nanosecond I was transported to a bar which looked as if it were inside of a hotel of sorts, I turned away from the bar tender for just a split moment, and the horror began to take over the deepest fears within my mind. I was in the middle of a fucking reptile zoo, and someone was giving booze to these bastards, it wouldn't be long now, before they ripped us to shreds.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:31 am

I fought the Hulk and was torn to shreds.

'Nuff said.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Mayor Maynot
Mayor Maynot

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Fri Dec 10, 2010 12:35 am

I was eating a hamburger at a picnic at the park then all of a sudden a snake appear next to me, so I pick it up by it's head and it opens it's jaws so wide I can see down it's throat. Woke up and couldn't sleep for 5 hours.
Back to top Go down
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:02 pm

This might be a little effed up but whatever, when I was younger I used to drive by this lake with family and the only thing I could think of is what if the car swerved and we fell in well luckily my subconsious didn't seem to mind trying it out.

So years ago I slept and had the dream the car swerved into the lake it seemed so deep but when we hit the water there was no car it was just me I kept going down but i couldn't breathe but didn't die I just kept watching people I cared about fall in and drown while i floated there struggling to breath.
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Fri Dec 10, 2010 8:36 pm

Alright.

An alternate universe. Everyone is the exact opposite, you, me everybody.
I slept, and had the dream. I was a complete sociopath, bent on killing, destroying things, and even repeatedly killing my loved ones.
I would see how the people reacted with me out on the streets. How the thugs, were good and how the respected me as if they were my slaves. Friends, have turned on me because I am a ruthless killer. I would say in this occurring dream that I would say "I will get my revenge..." Concluding this dream, I had remembered a conversation I had had, always ending with "Your nothing but a mis-fit, and a useless thing to this world. You shouldn't be around us"
It may not seem much but think if everyone is the exact opposite. Good= Bad
Bad=Good
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Sasuke-Ish
Sasuke-Ish

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:50 am

Mr.Freeman wrote:
Alright.

An alternate universe. Everyone is the exact opposite, you, me everybody.
I slept, and had the dream. I was a complete sociopath, bent on killing, destroying things, and even repeatedly killing my loved ones.
I would see how the people reacted with me out on the streets. How the thugs, were good and how the respected me as if they were my slaves. Friends, have turned on me because I am a ruthless killer. I would say in this occurring dream that I would say "I will get my revenge..." Concluding this dream, I had remembered a conversation I had had, always ending with "Your nothing but a mis-fit, and a useless thing to this world. You shouldn't be around us"
It may not seem much but think if everyone is the exact opposite. Good= Bad Bad=Good

That is a paradox sir.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Scary Dream Topic  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Scary Dream Topic    Scary Dream Topic  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Scary Dream Topic

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1