DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rav's Dream Log - Night of 4/24/12

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Rav's Dream Log - Night of 4/24/12 Empty
PostRav's Dream Log - Night of 4/24/12

Dream 4/24-25

Setting: Riding home on the school bus, sitting next to no one.

As I'm rearranging my stuff to sit comfortably, someone gets on. I look forward quickly to see if it was one of my friends, it wasn't. 'But wait, was that, no it couldn't be.' I said to myself, arguing in my head. Still I decided to have a double take, I quickly turned my head around, and looking at this person's hair I could tell it had to be who I thought it was. 

I turned back to what I was doing, pretending nothing had changed. In reality though I was smiling greatly on the inside. After getting situated I looked back again, people however were obstructing my view so I thought she had switched seats. After a minute or so of looking I found her again at the back of the bus. By this time the bus had stopped at a stop sign. She quickly got up and ran to the seat directly across from me. Her friend was in the seat behind. 

The way they talked you could tell they were teenage girls, using hand gestures, smiling, laughing. Unbeknownst to me I had been gazing at this girl since she had ran to this seat. She noticed and looked back at me a couple times, then talked to her friend some more. I could tell they were talking about me, although I didn't know what they were saying(I was too dazed at the moment). Her friend then held up her fingers, 6 of them actually, and I knew what they were saying. 

"A six? That's all I get?"
They both chuckled a bit. 
"Well I guess it's not so bad, I'm used to--" I held up four fingers. They felt bad for me, I could tell. 
"Don't worry, I was just joking," I said quietly. "Actually I'm used to six or seven, so you chose right." I smiled to show I was sincere. 

They chuckled again, but this time the girl had leaned in to talk to me. "Hey, I can't stop thinking about you." She whispered to me. I was flabbergasted and spoke back, albeit it slightly stuttered. "You too? I haven't stopped thinking about you for months!" She smiled, saying nothing. I looked into her eyes once more. "So then, this is my bus stop," I pointed to right in front of the bus, "but I guess this means I can come talk to you at lunch now, right?"

She smiled back and replied, "okay, sure." I could tell what she really meant was 'YES OF COURSE!' but that she couldn't find the words. 

Then I woke up. And almost cried because it wasn't real. 
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php