DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zamio
Zamio

Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS Empty
PostSubject: Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS   Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS Clock10Sat Jan 29, 2011 2:57 pm

Ok,as you guessed this comic is based on Broly. However OC's arnt enough for this comic. I need your custom characters for these roles
Hunter(s): (These people are trying to kill Broly.
Main "Villain":(Main person who trys to take down Broly. This person is really powerfull and will stop at nothing to see Broly dead. Better chance of being chosen if character has some sort of grudge against Broly.)

I have got Paint.NET and i know how to use it. If you want a demonstartion go here:http://spritesmania.smackjeeves.com/comics/1067329/broly-vs-evil-goku/

If you have any inquieries, dont be afraid to let me know.
Back to top Go down
Zamio
Zamio

PostSubject: Re: Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS   Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS Clock10Sat Jan 29, 2011 4:57 pm

Aw c'mon! Why wont anyone reply?
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS   Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS Clock10Sun Jan 30, 2011 9:50 pm

The demonstration you gave wasn't the worst, but not the best too. Also, try to search on Custom Central.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS   Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS Clock10

Back to top Go down

Broly,The Ultimate Sayain AUDITIONS

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1