DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Fortex hath returned.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Fortex
Fortex

Fortex hath returned. Empty
PostSubject: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:33 pm

Hello Vortex, my one and only true home on this great interweb of ours. I come to you today with a greeting an apology, but I think I shall start with the more pleasant of matters.

I am back, and I plan to stay here until I am once again pried away from the computer due to some unforseen circumstances within my life outside of Vortex; a land where Fortex ceases to be and Alex takes control. I am back for a number of reasons, such as my love of spriting slowly returning and my love of you guys becoming overwhelming (sometimes references to Vortex would spill into conversations I've had with friends in the real world). It seems no matter what I do, I'll always somehow return here until my duty as a moderator is spent and all evil here banished.

Along with this greeting I feel I should offer you an apology ... I have been a royal asshat. I do not speak for the entire moderator staff, though it is no secret that many of us have been lacking in activity. I personally feel like I've let you lot down, and whilst rumaging through the board I came across many posts about how inactive staff are and it cut to the core guys. I hope you accept this apology and know that I really want to make an effort to stay here, but I do believe that the moderators shouldn't be judged to hastily as many (such as myself) have touched upon tough times in their personal lives that well and truly make it damn near impossible to log on and say hello.

I do want you all to know though, I have still been a lurker and you may have noticed that more often than not I am seen in the "online members" section of Vortex. This is because when all else on the internet fails me, I know this place will have something to make me smile.

So, I do not ask you to accept my apology if you don't want to, but please acknowledge that I give a damn about you guys, cause you're my widdle Vortexians and I love you all.

But as for now there is only one thing left to say ...

I'm back, baby.
Back to top Go down
Triplezman
Triplezman

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:40 pm

Good to have you back.

Apology accepted. I to adhear all to often to the call of the real world, and my internet form is reduced to lurking.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:45 pm

Welcome, back, Fortex.

Apology accepted.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Tue Mar 01, 2011 6:49 pm

Do my Eyes deceive me? D:

Welcome back Fortex! Missed you buddy :)
Back to top Go down
Fortex
Fortex

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Tue Mar 01, 2011 7:36 pm

Thank's for the warm welcome :)

I also have a request ... does anyone have any of my old sprites? ANYTHING would be appreciated, even the smallest of WIP's :)

Thank you !
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:07 am

About time you can back. I missed your smexiness. *glomp*
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Wed Mar 02, 2011 1:11 am

Good to have you back, my man.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Wed Mar 02, 2011 2:40 am

I don't accept your apology, your absence has made me lost and alone in this scary place.

JK look forward to seeing you around again, and welcome-da-fuck-back
Back to top Go down
Bobinashoe
Bobinashoe

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:35 pm

Apology accepted, even though I was just as inactive as you were.

And howdy, even though I've been talking to you on MSN frequently because you're my buttbuddy. <3
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:21 pm

Bobinashoe wrote:
Apology accepted, even though I was just as inactive as you were.

And howdy, even though I've been talking to you on MSN frequently because you're my buttbuddy. <3

Holy
fucking
shit
you
live!

Shoe!!!! <3
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fortex hath returned.   Fortex hath returned. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Fortex hath returned.