DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The Frozen One has returned!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

The Frozen One has returned! Empty
PostSubject: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:42 am

Hey guys, FrozenSoulX is back. I haven't been here in ages! Real life has been hectic for a long time. Now I've got some free time. I won't be posting sprites since I have to get back into the habit but that doesn't mean that I've given up spriting. I can't wait to see how good everybody has gotten since my departure And with that said, I'll be sure to visit more often.
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Sun Aug 07, 2011 12:58 am

... Who are you?
I'm kidding Crosseyehappy

...No, really who are you?
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Sun Aug 07, 2011 1:08 am

I'm not surprised people have forgotten about me. I haven't been here for over a year. Probably two. So it's completely understandable. I remember you guys though. I was the guy that created Void, and that Namekian.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Sun Aug 07, 2011 2:37 am

Welcome back... But I have no clue who you are, Vortex takes another one back.

PS; heaps of people have left, theres still a bulk remaining but you can tell that some are gone since its so in active.
Back to top Go down
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Sun Aug 07, 2011 6:21 am

Ohai, welcome back.

I do not remember you c:
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Sun Aug 07, 2011 7:47 am

Welcome back :)
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Mon Aug 08, 2011 12:51 pm

Kane, how did you forget me?! No just kidding, it's been too long, like two years or something like that. Anyways, I will be on more often to see how things are going.
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Mon Aug 08, 2011 5:17 pm

I remember you brother. Welcome back lol, sorry I had a memory blank. You better not leave or you'll be back in due time.
Back to top Go down
FrozenSoulx
FrozenSoulx

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:38 pm

I'm going to be back for a while, well for most of the month before I head off for a week's worth of camping, no joke. But after that, I'll be around more often then now. Work takes up most of my time, so my spriting has been suffering. But when I have time, I'll try to whip up something interesting.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Frozen One has returned!   The Frozen One has returned! Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Frozen One has returned!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1