DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread Empty
PostSubject: The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread   The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread Clock10Sat Mar 19, 2011 12:00 am

I am going to start putting together an animated sprite video series,titled "The Psychomachia", based off of a manga idea of mine that's been brewing for close to 2 years, that's set in a modern Japanese city and centers around 7 young men and women attending the local high school there. They are known as "Sin Triggers", and with the help of a mysterious boy named Shino must uncover the truth behind the Hellmouth, the demons that threaten their home, and their own inner turmoils and struggles.
All of the characters featured within are going to be original to the series, not customs that already exist or characters associated with Dragonball or any other universes. It's going to be alot of work, and I as one person alone will not be able to handle it. So, if you'd like to join me in my efforts to make it a reality, then you've come to the right place.
As a member of the team, we'll utilize you strengths and talents in spriting and other areas to our advantage. If you're good at spriting an can sprite in a style consistant with the style of the animation, then you'll be put to work making official sprites and sheets per me instruction as we need them. If you're good at effects, you can help us there. If you're good with ideas and concepts, as well as designs for characters (tho i will be handling alot of this) we could use your help there. Whatever you have to offer we can take it gladly :)
So, if you'd like to join the team, post here and I'll add you to our team list if you appear qualified. Contact me on my msn (jedrulzu@hotmail.com) from time to time, or ill contact you, whenever we need you to do something, or when i need to fill you in on details.

So, who's up?

1) Captain-Jedrulzu
2)Members-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
Back to top Go down
GohansLastWords
GohansLastWords

PostSubject: Re: The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread   The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread Clock10Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:11 am

umm i can help im almost done with my newest custom that seems it could fit for this
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

PostSubject: Re: The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread   The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread Clock10Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:17 am

Let me see the custom and we'll see about it. Not makin any promises tho, the characters that are made for and go into this are going to have to be very particular. Don't post it here, if u can send me a link on msn messenger (jedruzlu@hotmail.com)
Back to top Go down
GohansLastWords
GohansLastWords

PostSubject: Re: The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread   The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread Clock10Sat Mar 19, 2011 2:19 am

i entered contest ^^ its there
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread   The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread Clock10

Back to top Go down

The Official Psychomachia Team Auditions Thread

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1