DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The vaults arent working for me...Help please?

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zamio
Zamio

The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Empty
PostSubject: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:43 am

When i go to the vaults all i get is white screen. This HAS happened before but i fixed it by going to some link. Now its happened again and stupid me forgot to save that link. So can anyone help me out?
Back to top Go down
BlueSmasher10
BlueSmasher10

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:16 am

Zamio wrote:
When i go to the vaults all i get is white screen.
Thats happening to me also but on my computer it happens on the Site's main menu too not just vaults.
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 9:30 am

This happens a lot, you'll get used to it.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Back to top Go down
Zamio
Zamio

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 10:33 am

I worked when i used the link. Its not a "it works sometimes" issue. Anyone got a solution?
Back to top Go down
Synth
Synth

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 11:52 am

Zamio wrote:
Its not a "it works sometimes" issue.
Yes, it is.
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 2:11 pm

If the site has a white screen then use the test page...too lazy to looks for it. The test page works 99.9% of the time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Zamio
Zamio

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 3:48 pm

Cant find the test page. Please bother yourself to look.
EDIT:Never mind. Found test page. Heres link for those who hade same problem http://www.dbzvortex.tk/testpage.htm

Thanks again!
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10Thu Apr 14, 2011 4:00 pm

Correction: http://www.dbzvortex.tk/testpage.htm without the 'problem' you wrote there.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The vaults arent working for me...Help please?   The vaults arent working for me...Help please? Clock10

Back to top Go down

The vaults arent working for me...Help please?

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1