DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Buttons and Etc. Not Working.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Buttons and Etc. Not Working. Empty
PostSubject: Buttons and Etc. Not Working.   Buttons and Etc. Not Working. Clock10Thu Aug 27, 2009 6:56 am

Yeah, i click on the IMG button and it wont work, then when i go to highlight a sentence like so, it only highlights the letter im on.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img190/8692/screenshot4tpc.png
Here's an example, when i went to highlight the last word, it only got the period.

Thank you AB <3
Back to top Go down
Angryboy
Angryboy

PostSubject: Re: Buttons and Etc. Not Working.   Buttons and Etc. Not Working. Clock10Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:33 am

Does the image button usually work for you? I never really use it, so I wouldn't know if it works to begin with. I'm unsure about the highlighting problem, because it doesn't sound like a forum-based one (more browser based IMO; I could easily be wrong though since it's not happened before to you).
Back to top Go down
http://sprite-den.tk/
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: Buttons and Etc. Not Working.   Buttons and Etc. Not Working. Clock10Thu Aug 27, 2009 7:38 am

Well it seems to work now

The A/A button when clicked seems to cancel out all the use of buttons and left clicked highlighting

It's cool now.
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: Buttons and Etc. Not Working.   Buttons and Etc. Not Working. Clock10Thu Aug 27, 2009 8:57 am

Mine too, the things that don't work are the Host an Image, Image, Link, Colors, emoticons, others andA-
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Buttons and Etc. Not Working.   Buttons and Etc. Not Working. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Buttons and Etc. Not Working.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1