DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Calvanater
Calvanater

I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Empty
PostSubject: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 6:19 pm

I'm back WITH X-Box Live, GTA IV, Saints Row, Crackdown, Smackdown Vs Raw 08, Fable II (Yeah), And *Drumb Roll* Better Grammar!

Actually, I was subsposed to say HALO 3. Gamertag: Calvanater
Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 6:21 pm

Calvanater wrote:
I'm back WITH X-Box Live, GTA IV, Saints Row, Crackdown, Smackdown Vs Raw 08, Fable II (Yeah), And *Drumb Roll* Better Grammar!

Actually, I was subsposed to say HALO 3. Gamertag: Calvanater
Crosseyehappy

Well....that mission has been failed soldier, good to have you on board though, dont go near the women folk, they tend to bite, and stay away from my roses.
Back to top Go down
Calvanater
Calvanater

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 6:23 pm

Wait wait wait, You like WWE TOO. Sick, We'll have to talk bout some stuff. And umm... about the grammar thing, too much gangsta' talk from Saints Row. Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 6:25 pm

Ahh yes, slang, another good quality i appreciate about you Calvin, always so full of spirit and spunk, go out there and get them!

/wrists FFFFF-
Back to top Go down
Calvanater
Calvanater

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 6:27 pm

Woah... You remember how to SPELL MY NAME!? I haven't been on in about 3 months, and haven't said how to spell my name in about 6, and you still remember that. Sickkkkkk.
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 6:41 pm

Hey Calvanater is back... More than before... lol

Good to have you back, and Razer, those are my roses..... T_T
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 7:00 pm

Oro, Calvin. I never talked to you much, if at all, but I'm the Emperor reincarnated. Nice to meet your acquaintance.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 9:33 pm

I think I recall you. welcome back dude. enjoy your self.
Back to top Go down
Calvanater
Calvanater

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 9:35 pm

Woah, I jus got a welcome back by FROST!? Umm, I'm fracking honored dude, thanks! (Wait, is "Frostt" "Darth Frost"?)
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Thu May 07, 2009 9:52 pm

Just Frost, for now. BTW do you watch battlestar?
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10Fri May 08, 2009 6:26 am

hey welcome back calv, liking the new vortex? Crosseyehappy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.   I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before. Clock10

Back to top Go down

I'm Back...Again...Well, Again more than before.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1