DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Empty
PostSubject: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 12:58 am

I'm Planning on animating a series or movie [we'll see what happens...] but before that I need some guys since I have no sheets on my new computer...

Name - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon.
Setting - 400 years after the original Z-Fighters.
Plot - The great saiyan war has ended. Saiyans are now scarce and are battle machines. The main land of Tunsila has possession of all seven dragonballs. Unfortunately, group of somewhat anarchist rise up against rule in their own land, betraying their village and pilfered the dragonballs to wish alive a saiyan of legend from a millennium ago. This new being is a destructive force unimaginable...having trained for the past 1000 years in the afterlife, he has only one goal. To take out the dragon that sealed him in the endless void of the afterlife. This new force alongside the ANARCHY regather together 3/7 of the dragonballs again over the course of 4 months. The "Millennium Shadow Saiyan" seals the dragonballs into a shadow state, rendering them useless and draining Shenron's power...survivors from Tunsila's defeat by the ANARCHIST have secretly been gathering information on this force. They call themselves T.E.P.O.S. The Eternal Protectors of Shenron... when rearranged, this spells poets. The poets of Tunsila were 5 great sages who discovered the land. Each created rules and guidelines of this new land. Poets is the password among the descendants of T.E.P.O.S. More to be explained soon!

Requirements -
-Well developed sprite sheets hopefully completed would be nice.
-They should be shaded decently or it doesn't merge well...at least try.. I don't want any unshaded recolors...
-I need someone as the millennium saiyan. I can make an evil next form if he doesn't have one...but I want someone newer than Kale or Lord Frost for this.

Entered Sprites:

Alliance: Good

Bault - Lorezno - Poet Descendant
Lance -FNTO - Poet Descendant
Carrera - Stevce - Poet Descendant
Blade - Blade - Poet Descendant
Haruo - Haruo - Poet Descendant
Krash - Myself - P.O.E.T.S.' spy on ANARCHY

Alliance: Bad

Jave - FNTO - Leader of Anarchy
Clyde - Axxon - Millenium Saiyan
Kaiser, Bahyndra - Myself - High Level Anarchy
Rez - Lorezno - High Level ANARCHY
Drake - lilspritah - ANARCHY
Terror - Not sure - ANARCHY

Extras:

Axxon - DemonicAxxon - Extra
Razerick - Myself - Extra

Credit to the following:

Sephiroth,
Axxon456,
Lorezno,
FNTO/Lance,
Seto Stevce,
Blade,
Haruo,
lilspritah,

I have background stories for each but if you have any preference let me know upon submission...

Template:
Name:
Special abilities or information I should know about:
Link to sheet:

Last edited by Sephiroth on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:08 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.neo-sonic.proboards.com
Haruo232
Haruo232

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:47 pm

Name: Haruo
Position applying for: P.O.E.T
Special abilities or information I should know about: Nothing, really.
Link to sheet: Don't have the sheet with me ATM. (At grandparents house.) I'll PM you the sheet ASAP. Hopefully I'll be accepted. Again I'll send you the sheet, asap.

Back to top Go down
lilspritah
lilspritah

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 1:58 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
I'm Planning on animating a series or movie [we'll see what happens...] but before that I need some guys since I have no sheets on my new computer...

Anyways....without further ado i'll give some details.

Name - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon.
Setting - 400 years after the original Z-Fighters.
Plot - The great saiyan war has ended. Saiyans are now scarce and are battle machines. The main land of Tunsila has possession of all seven dragonballs. Unfortunately, group of somewhat anarchist rise up against rule in their own land, betraying their village and pilfered the dragonballs to wish alive a saiyan of legend from a millennium ago. This new being is a destructive force unimaginable...having trained for the past 1000 years in the afterlife, he has only one goal. To take out the dragon that sealed him in the endless void of the afterlife. This new force alongside the ANARCHY regather together 3/7 of the dragonballs again over the course of 4 months. The "Millennium Shadow Saiyan" seals the dragonballs into a shadow state, rendering them useless and draining Shenron's power...survivors from Tunsila's defeat by the ANARCHIST have secretly been gathering information on this force. They call themselves T.E.P.O.S. The Eternal Protectors of Shenron... when rearranged, this spells poets. The poets of Tunsila were 5 great sages who discovered the land. Each created rules and guidelines of this new land. Poets is the password among the descendants of T.E.P.O.S. More to be explained soon!

I need the following:

5 descendants of the P.O.E.T.S. - One will be a main protagonist.
Any amount of sub good guys if evil is filled.
Any extras would be nice...

Any number of ANARCHIST guys would be nice. I'll decide more after I get submissions. Extras appreciated. - 1 will be the leader.

1 Saiyan of Millennium Legend - The big bad guy of it all.

Requirements -
-Well developed sprite sheets hopefully completed would be nice.
-They should be shaded decently or it doesn't merge well...at least try.. I don't want any unshaded recolors...
-I need someone as the millennium saiyan. I can make an evil next form if he doesn't have one...but I want someone newer than Kale or Lord Frost for this.

Spots Available in priority:

Millennium saiyan of legend - EVIL
4 poet descendants - GOOD
ANARCHIST - EVIL
EXTRAS - EITHER

Entered Sprites:
Blade
Krash
Razerick
Terror

I have background stories for each but if you have any preference let me know upon submission...

Template:
Name:
Special abilities or information I should know about:
Link to sheet:

Name: drake
Position applying for: main evil guy
Special abilities or information I should know about: nothing
Link to sheet: https://s1200.photobucket.com/albums/bb326/lilspritah/?action=view&current=sheetagain.png
Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Creds_10

creds to onis and afroluffy

Last edited by lilspritah on Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:23 pm

Did you get Clydes sheet?

And What part will be playing, If youre willing to tell?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 3:43 pm

Hm. @Haruo, How sooon can you pm me it? I'd like to see it first.
@lilspritah, hm...how sooon do you think it will be before finished???
@axxon, i'm pming you.
Back to top Go down
Haruo232
Haruo232

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:03 pm

I can PM you the sheet later, because I'm at my grandmothers house and I'll shortly be home. k?
Back to top Go down
lilspritah
lilspritah

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:09 pm

Sephiroth wrote:
Hm. @Haruo, How sooon can you pm me it? I'd like to see it first.
@lilspritah, hm...how sooon do you think it will be before finished???
@axxon, i'm pming you.

im now done
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:15 pm

Is there any date you would like these by? If it's not too soon, I may be able to finish a sheet (or two) by then.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:41 pm

@haruo, i'll look forward to seeing it then, take care.
@lilspritah, please pm it to me for review.
@onis, hm... I'd like to start sometime early on in july. Think you might be able to submit one by then? ^^
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 4:42 pm

@Sephy
That should be possible. Thanks for the info.
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:01 pm

@Onis, I pmed you with either details.
Update: Clyde has been chosen as leader of ANARCHY.
Back to top Go down
Haruo232
Haruo232

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 5:11 pm

Sephiroth, I'm gonna PM you a single pose 'cause, thats all I have on this PC. 'Kay.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Tue Jun 21, 2011 6:42 pm

Received, i'll give you time and reserve a spot for you. If needed, I will replace him...but i'm sure you can the me the sheet sooon. I will be drafting the story more in depth in the meantime. I need more submissions, people. ^^
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:19 pm

Man, I cannot wait for this. The Suspense is killing me man!
Back to top Go down
lilspritah
lilspritah

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:24 am

Axxon456 wrote:
Man, I cannot wait for this. The Suspense is killing me man!

i agree it sounds pretty epic and we have some epicer spriters aswell
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:12 am

Update: All the sprites for the main positions have been entered. I will be searching the older sites and such for sprites that I can use for extras that only require me to credit the user.

I will not update the plot listed on here as it would ruin things. ^^

I will be working on this after I study flash a bit longer...

Thank you to all that submitted. You won't be disappointed except by the wait.

~Seph ^^
Back to top Go down
Cody
Cody

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Thu Jul 14, 2011 4:37 am

Can i join now?
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Thu Jul 14, 2011 5:06 am

If you post your sprite, and I accept it, then yes.

~Seph ^^
Back to top Go down
Bob
Bob

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Thu Jul 14, 2011 8:50 pm

It sounds very intersting. Can I still submit?

Name: Ishtos
Position applying for: Poet Descendant
Special abilities or information I should know about: He's an awsome MMA fighter, is able to use guns, likes to drink, smoke and go out partying, especially for girls (he usually wins all of them).
Link to sheet: http://dbzvortex.dbzaddict.com/t11919-ishtos?highlight=Ishtos (I'm sheeting the Giji Form, but if you want me to sheet any other forms first, I do it).
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:30 pm

I'm working on a new Kale sheet atm if you want him. I'm very happy to see you wanting a new bad guy.
Back to top Go down
Sephiroth
Sephiroth

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10Thu Jul 14, 2011 9:44 pm

@Bob, I like that sprite. And I can work with whatever. I think I will accept him into main part too!

@Blues, we haven't talked in forever. You're happy about me not using Kale as the Millenium Saiyan? O.o but I'd love to get him in a role if you could finish that sheet!

~Seph ^^
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon   Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon Clock10

Back to top Go down

Auditions - Dragonball Vortex: Rise of the Shadow Dragon

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1