DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Keeper of Honour
Keeper of Honour

I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Empty
PostSubject: I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.   I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Clock10Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Ka-boom.

Let's get this straight, guys + girls. I'm Ross, or Keeper of Honour, KoH for short, or Keep, but not Keeper, never Keeper. I know one of your ranks; Johnny. Good buds with him. Ask him yourself. I come bearing no skills but writing, yet I offer my soul in appeasement to the great sprite gods rumoured by the Warrior of Light to lurk here.

Also, you've got a general graphics art section, too. Might take a peek at that in a few.

Anyway. I'm 15, British, usually hyper, making an amateur game (for which I require aforementioned sprite art - don't worry, it's not that a heavy-duty job) and I write. Boy, do I write. Love me some RPs.

You might shun me from the fact that I've never seen DBZ apart from the Evolution movie a couple years back. I thought it was shit. XD

I've always liked the concept of DBZ. Seems quite fun. Never got round to it, though. Johnny showed me some of your stuff, and my initial response was 'omg teh holy awsumz'.

So yeah. What up?
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/DigitalRevolution/index.php?act=idx
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.   I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Clock10Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:09 pm

Hey Rossman, hope you get some help on that game. Maybe you'll shut up and leave me alone now.
Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.   I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Clock10Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:13 pm

Hey man welcome, my names Leo, arrogant sometimes, great writer, like's RP's and makes amateur games. If you like Rp's join this site, I'm 15 active, know WoW here too. You seem cool.
http://www.bfleagcy.dbzaddict.com
Read the rules, here, there. Enjoy your stay.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
Keeper of Honour
Keeper of Honour

PostSubject: Re: I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.   I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Clock10Thu Jul 21, 2011 3:17 pm

Thanks, but no thanks, bud. My RP quota's full up. Plus, I don't do fullboards. I'm a single-thread man, me.
Back to top Go down
http://z10.invisionfree.com/DigitalRevolution/index.php?act=idx
Mageta
Mageta

PostSubject: Re: I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.   I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Clock10Thu Jul 21, 2011 6:27 pm

Ohai.

Welcome.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.   I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Clock10Sat Jul 23, 2011 11:22 am

Welcome to the shithole we call home Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.   I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio. Clock10

Back to top Go down

I'm a phony in disguise, tryna make the radio.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1