DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Saga History section.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Daegan
RPG Moderator
Daegan

Saga History section. Empty
PostSubject: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10Mon May 11, 2009 5:50 pm

I was thinking that now since our first event is in action that it might be kool to make a saga history section, at the end of an event a GM could write a report of the event and pin it there, it would include who was involved and what happened etc. That way like in a year or so we could look back on previous events and go "Ohhhh yeah, that was fun." it would let us see who was out saving the day at that point, even members who might leave would have a perminant place in the rpg history that way. It's like a hall of fame kinda idea.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10Thu May 14, 2009 11:28 am

Can't believe I didn't see this before. I like the sound of it. It would also be a lot easier to recall what happened in previous Events, if we need to reference one for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10Thu May 14, 2009 12:16 pm

Good idea Daegan. I think it's pretty solid.
Back to top Go down
Daegan
RPG Moderator
Daegan

PostSubject: Re: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10Thu May 14, 2009 1:00 pm

Thanks Surprised
Back to top Go down
Inverse Knight
Inverse Knight

PostSubject: Re: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10Thu May 14, 2009 1:01 pm

Who is gonna do it?
That's the only hard part.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10Thu May 14, 2009 8:29 pm

I vote Daegan, or the mod team.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10Thu May 14, 2009 8:43 pm

This is a very good idea. The fact that sometimes if I wanna read something simple out of SotD events I have to go through PAGES of threads. So yeah, plus 3 karma.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Saga History section.   Saga History section. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Saga History section.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1