DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Smileys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

Smileys! Empty
PostSmileys!

Howdy my fellow Vortexians. How are we this fine afternoon? That's unfortunate, but I'm sure it'll clear up soon if you keep applying the ointment daily :cheers:

I come bearing news, the Smileys we have atm seem a little outdated and I think it'd be cool if we added some of our very own. Try keep them at the size we have the current ones but maybe add some new emotions or jazz up some of the classics.

Show me what you got Vortex, if they're considered good enough by the staff your smiley could be featured on Vortex forever! What have you got to lose?

-Your friendly neighborhood Admin, SetoStevce
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Smileys! :: Comments

rip
Re: Smileys!
Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:31 pm by rip
No one posts all they do is view ....... as far as the smileys go I'm in I think blasting emoticon shod do it also maybe the smileys should be dragonballs
saiyanboy
Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:34 pm by saiyanboy
I'd give it a go, there's a specific size right, well what is that size?
Afrolicious
Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 5:48 pm by Afrolicious
rip wrote:
No one posts all they do is view ....... as far as the smileys go I'm in I think blasting emoticon shod do it also maybe the smileys should be dragonballs
I actually think the viewing and not posting is valid in this case. He's asking for a set of emoticons, which has to be sprited and then can be posted. I'll whip up a batch soon. Procrastination is killing me right now.
Seto Stevce
Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:36 am by Seto Stevce
I'm not asking for a set at all. Sprite one if you want lol if it's cool enough then he'll join with the ones we have now.
Afrolicious
Post Sun Nov 20, 2011 7:11 pm by Afrolicious
I feel like it should be bigger, not entirely sure. /:
Smileys! Smileys
Seto Stevce
Post Mon Nov 21, 2011 4:07 am by Seto Stevce
I think you should round it out. It looks like Quagmire in smiley form.
Post  by Sponsored content

Smileys!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Announcements & Updates-