DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

The Vortex Tournament

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

The Vortex Tournament - Page 2 Empty
PostThe Vortex Tournament

So the Annual Vortex Tournament for will not be hosted this year. Instead it will be in 2012. If you're asking why it's because:
- this place was not even close to being active enough during the year to spark up a tournament.
- the christmas period is coming up and a lot of people go on holidays including myself so I won't actually be around to collect your sprites

A quick run down:
The Vortex Tournament is coming up very soon. We've trialed this many ways in the past all of them not coming to an end because people become slack and do not hand in sprites which makes the host have to wait around (this happened to me countless times).

So the rules are changing, and you better read up because this one will be coming to an end and a victor will be chosen. Before I delve into the rules and such there will be a new aspect to the Vortex Tournament. Class.

Class A
Class B
Class C

These are the ranks you will be put into. The skillful spriters will be put into Class A, the ones with skill but still learning some stuff into Class B, and the people still getting the hang of editing and such into Class C.

You will be judged by spriting an LSW base in the standing pose. Once you've completed your sprite PM me and it will be assessed and you will be given a rank which will be in your profile.

NOTE: The sprite must be 100% custom. Then and only then can I judge your skill level.

This is the first step into getting your way into the Vortex Tournament. If you're not ranked, you cannot enter. So please PM asap with your base sprite.

-Your friendly neighbourhood Admin Seto

Last edited by Seto Stevce on Sat Nov 26, 2011 12:37 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down