DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Death... It was almost a whole week.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

Death... It was almost a whole week.  Empty
PostSubject: Death... It was almost a whole week.    Death... It was almost a whole week.  Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:07 pm

Once Quemon showed up he transformed to his third form not expecting to be dead. Quemon knocked multiple people off on accident and says "I wonder whats down there? Oh well I wont ever know." as he walks forward he accidentally knocks more people down and says "Oops" and laughs a little as hey powers down to his first transformation. Quemon then walks up in line set to go to hell. Quemon thinks at the time [If I die I can rather go to heaven or hell. Hell is the most scariest thing I have ever been to. Heaven is tr good it scares the heck out of me to... So either way I am screwed... I have an idea!] and smiles a evil smile while in line.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Death... It was almost a whole week.    Death... It was almost a whole week.  Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 4:44 pm

OOC: Wait, is Quemon knocking people off into? Knocking them into the floor/ground/cloud surface or knocking them into hell or nonexistence [only place to knock them off to]? If its the latter, then Quemon's more than fucked regardless of it being an accident. On the upside, he won't be going to hell.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
beastboybrown
beastboybrown

PostSubject: Re: Death... It was almost a whole week.    Death... It was almost a whole week.  Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:35 pm

OOC: What? it is hell. And whats a latter for hell? He would be sent to hell... Right?
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Death... It was almost a whole week.    Death... It was almost a whole week.  Clock10Fri Jan 13, 2012 5:40 pm

OOC: Dude what you did was really bad. You just committed an unforgiveable sin against the Otherworld for that. It's like commiting homicide. I'm gonna have to bring this up with my fellow staff members to decide Quemon's fate accordingly. All I can tell you is that it won't be pretty. Permanent residence in Hell with no hope of ressurection is your best case scenario. I will lock this for now so that this can be brought into discussion. Note that Quemon is still dead, so any topics that you're character is in while alive have to be shut down.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Death... It was almost a whole week.    Death... It was almost a whole week.  Clock10Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:11 am

"You...you abomination!!"

Yemma roared as he leapt from his almight desk to grasp Quemon around his entire body. The force was beyond godlike, as Quemon could literally feel his existence ebbing away as Yemma's grip tightened.

"Sending people to hell before they could face judgement! Who do you think you are? What you've done was unforgiveable and you will pay the price for it! Foul abomination, I need not to know your name, but I do know your fate! I send ye to hell and it is there that you will forever remain!"

Yemma then proceeded to chuck Quemon through the trap doors that opened up before him, and violently flung him into hell. The trap doors immediately closed afterwards, and Yemma walked back to his desk. He could tell today was going to be a pain in the ass as he had to get those people out of hell who had been knocked off into there by Quemon. So much paperwork, so little time...

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Death... It was almost a whole week.    Death... It was almost a whole week.  Clock10

Back to top Go down

Death... It was almost a whole week.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1