DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Rav's Ridiculous Regime Issue One: Absences

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

Rav's Ridiculous Regime Issue One: Absences Empty
PostRav's Ridiculous Regime Issue One: Absences

RRR Issue One: Absences

Within the realms of our everyday lives there lies a part of us that, on occasion, seems to shut down. More often for some than for others it will happen, myself, I am the former. Quite often it seems that I wind up just giving in to all the pressure, saying fuck it, pretty much. Between school, work, family, friends, a girlfriend, homework, working out, and getting onto the computer, the stress tends to build up. I guess I would call this the Camelback Effect. Why? A story I once heard.

Camelback Effect wrote:

In a deserted, third world country, a man walks with his strong, prized camel. It had been blessed by the mighty God above with incredible strength. It could carry more than any other camel could even stand to hold. But that wasn't enough for the ungrateful man. Each day, he would increase the weight the camel carried just a little. One extra bottle of water, one more glass of sand from the Oasis, just a little more. The camel, being used to the weight, did not notice any difference. Until finally one day, the camel could simply not handle the weight anymore, and falling to the ground it's legs broke, and it cried out in pain. Nothing, however, could be done. Only time would tell if the camel's legs would heal...

It went something like that, anyway. If you were unable to comprehend the metaphor, let me try to explain it again. Basically what's going on is that everything in my life is adding up, causing more stress, more frustration, et ceterea. As easily as I could handle it all, there's just something that causes me to not be able to support all that weight at once.

Anyway, I thought this would be a nice issue to publish as a first, simply to show you, and help you understand, why I may, from time to time, disappear for a short while. If I do, continue to go on, do not worry about me, as I will return eventually. Perhaps in a day, perhaps I'll go on hiatus for 6 months again(although usually I leave for around 3-8 days).

I hope you all look forward to my next issue, perhaps some more insight into another part of my life will occur, perhaps politics, religion, or another controversial topic.

The truth is...

...No one knows what's on Rav's Ridiculous Regime.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php