DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Tails' Tiny Thoughts Issue 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Tails

Tails' Tiny Thoughts Issue 1 Empty
PostTails' Tiny Thoughts Issue 1

Today, I’ve felt that one true emptiness we all have felt. The feeling of losing that one strip of bacon you really wanted. Now, I looked everywhere on that Tennis court searching for it, but it had seemed to be lost within the bombardment of tennis balls soaring through the sky with each stroke of the racket.

-It seems we interrupt this broadcast to bring you this, wait a minute… it’s not a broadcast. Anyway, this interruption is brought to you by Yastas’s anger toward the sock. I tried telling him that I consumed said sock, but so far, no results are in.-

Either or, we are back to our scheduled random thought release mechanism, or some other form of non-machinery. This lost strip of bacon was never found, nor could anyone truly help me locate it as they all never knew what I was looking for. It’s a challenge sometimes to know what someone is looking for, but if you search, chances are, you won’t find it anyway. So just make sure you always help one another in the process of searching. Wait a minute. Hold the Onis phone once again. Why… how did this suddenly became a friendship speech!? Well doesn’t matter now. I’ll just proceed to the next thought process train station thing. You know the blue one? Of course you don’t because you didn’t pay any attention to what had been lost when it was being located in the future of yesterday’s past. Now here I got chocolate, and we all love chocolate. Wait what’s that? You don’t? Well I sure do and thus meaning in this world of mine, the article of course, you love chocolate too, even if it’ll kill you. That doesn’t mean you have to eat any, you just love it with all your bacon.

-We aren’t sorry to interrupt your broad… I mean random thought cast, to bring you news you don’t care about. Well neither do we, as I have forgotten. Thank you for watching this telecast.-

Well pretty much after the second interruption, that means this is coming to a conclusion. Tune in whenever on this timeline another article returns on BwBT! You never know where that bacon is until you really need in on the inside. Also, I’m not talking about bacon directly ;]

Extra(From Facebook Status Updater):

Last edited by Tails on Sat May 19, 2012 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html