DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Share | 

Minecraft Logbook

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tails
Tails

Minecraft Logbook Empty
PostMinecraft Logbook

Stardate, log. I've adventured west from our campground with my map and supplies. It was a long journey and it's lonely. I'm missing my friends and the sweet peaceful world. Out here it's true survival.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stardate log 2 - I managed to set up a camp on top of a mountain/hill in the snowy biome east of our camp grounds. It's heavily fielded by cows, and a strange lava pit in the snow. Phanny has been missing for quite some time since his last outing. It's not looking good; even our backup hasn't landed here yet. I'm not sure when Harley will arrive to help.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Stardate Log 3 - Still no sign of Phanny's return or Harley's arrival. Onis has been hard at work building the house. I'm sitting far out at sea, waitin' for sunrise. As long as I stay out here, I should stay safe-ish. The moon is nice, slowly moving through the sky.
Stardate 4 - I've taken refuge in a dirt dome in a tree top. I'm so close to completing Map 0, my first map of this what seems to be infinite land I've also gotten radio contact with Harley, great news! Now if only I could find Phanny. He must've drifted farther than we thought. Most of the SE of this map is ocean. He could be anywhere. Also great news, I've found the wolf gorge.
Stardate 5 log. We lost all communication with Harley. It sounded as if he had been in a horrible accident. It was hard to tell, but still no sign of him. Not good. On the up side, we've reached communication with Phanny and set out on a rescue mission to find him, with my amazing adventuring expertise of course. He wasn't where we expected him to be, in the opposite direction of where I was going. It's a really good thing he built that tower. Right now, Onis and I are waiting for sunrise to go and reach his tower. We can be a team once more. :) On a side note, my expedition to tame a pet wolf is still iffy. Last quest outward to the Wolf Gorge, I was bombarded by millions of skeleton archers.
Stardate, I'm not sure anymore. Over the past few days, I've been transversing the expanse of our original spawn location. This place has turned out to be an endless snowy chickens land Onis and Phanny journeyed into a deep cave at the start of my journey. I occassionally receive radio transmissions from them, talking about cave spiders, vast treasures, slimes. At least I got chickens. Upon sunrise, I'm going to search the remains of the archers. I'm in need of their arrows, for my own arsenal of bow weaponry. Wait...the sun is rising once more...
I'm not even going to start with anything except they managed to burn our freakin castle down. o.o I knew instantly during their frustrations that I had to pack and get the hell out. I casually walked about grabbing the essentials: a bed to sleep with, weapons (mainly mine of course), a massive amount of dirt piles. I'm not even sure how I managed to pull that off; but whatever, I have it. The one thing I didn't grab that I should've were those minerals. Oh! And food >.>

Well before I booked it out on my boat, Onis took me on a wild rollercoaster ride, which ended abruptly and left me above ground when the monsters came out. I had to wait there all night. The following days is when I spent my time planning my escape route and needed supplies.

The day came, so I just left. I heard screams of anger and desperation when I reached the original spawn land of frosty mountaintops and endless snow. Screams of "Why is our house on fire!?" and "Onis no!" From then on, I heard nothing. Maybe their communication failed; maybe they died in the fire. Preferably the first, so I can at least see them again one day.

After a day's journey out at sea, I came across a new land I've never seen before: a jungle. There were endless trees on the shore, one climbing above the next for a fight of survival for sunlight. I set out into the dense area and made my home. Luckily for me, I know survival skills. A house underground is far safer than one reaching to the heavens. So that's where I built, and where I write this tale.

Looks for now, I'm on my own. Maybe one day someone will come by and accompany me.

P.S. I've found a magnificent creature lurking about the treetops. An Ocelot.
Months. I finally settled into my new jungle home, with a back-door mine and animals nearby to farm. I decided to pack some necessary belongings, such as the maps. I went to shore up north and set out back to the castle. The journey took multiple days. I actually had to stop at the snowy mountains and re-supply on my food source. I landed at the castle. My first view was signs. About seven signs lined up in front of the castle's skeleton. It was a message of our life at the castle.
"Here you find the REMAINS of our FIRST civilization.
We THOUGHT we could SURVIVE together. We were fools.
We STARTED off well, with good INTENTIONS.
But we FOUND our way to HELL. COEXISTANCE led to quarrels.
QUARRELS led to CIVIL WAR. We disbanded afterward.
So our advice? Live alone. Eat alone. Fight alone.
SURVIVE ALONE."
Seventh sign stated, right in the middle: "It was Onis' fault. He lava'd the house."

I braved myself inside the castle and was immediately astounded by the structure. A lot of the castle still stood, but it was clearly ruins by now. My station happened to stay almost perfectly intact. I scavenged supplies from around the castle, what was left anyway.

With my handy dandy map, I set out to the known lands of the castle continent. I hoped to find either Phanny or Onis, preferably the latter.

To my amazement, Onis had set up his home on a small island off the northwest coast from the castle. I found him scurrying about. It was truly a happy moment. We stuck together for a few days until I set out back to my continent. We established radio contact once again, so even though we would be oceans apart, we could still communicate. Before leaving the castle continent, I stumbled upon a sand shack up north. Presumably Phanny's, I stationed here for the night.

And now here I write this log, in the snowy mountains of what I like to call our Russia. In the morning, I'll set back out to my jungle home.
Onis visited me while I stayed on my continent. He had given me a radio transmission while he was out at sea telling me he was coming. I met him at the coast, on a peninsula soon to be named Creeper Cape. Onis was surely impressed with my bow mastery, as I was with his mastery of water and fire. While he was there, we built a small house. For a reason he never told me, he left soon after the house was complete.

Days passed, and I found out the hard way that the house was invaded by monsters of the night. So with my thinking, I grabbed my personal belongings and scurried to the coast up north. I departed with my boat I left at the bay west of Creeper Cape and sailed north into the archipelago between Russia and my continent. Somehow the monsters have gotten smarter and managed to attack me while I was at sea. I don't know what's been up with the increasing amounts of monster invasions. I blame Herpo (The God of the Nethers and Ender). This is exactly why I worship the Goddess Derpa. They may be siblings, but Herpo is too monstrous while Derpa is kind and gentle.

Anyway, I made contact with Onis while traveling West to the Castle Continent. He told me that Phanny and he had made friendship again and were building a grand castle just northeast of the original. Being smart and careful, I made a bunker on the coast just east of the location they claimed. With nothing on me, I set out and was amazed at the structure. It was bigger than I could have ever imagined. I joined them in their shack just south of the castle's infrastructure, as it wasn't entirely finished yet.

A few days ago, I made a journey out to Wolf Gorge in hopes of finding a companion. The Ocelots down on my continent were too elusive for me. I arrived and managed to gather three new wolves to my side, but not without a battle with multiple zombies. This gorge has had too many monster armies when I'm here, probably while I'm not too.
Log of the Grand War
We managed to come out barely alive. I lost a limb, unfortunately. My left arm to be exact. A few nights back, out of nowhere, hundreds of Endermen spawned around the castle. We fought valiantly. I lost two of my wolves that night. What we didn't kill escaped, luckily for us. They may have killed us if it continued.

And as I finished up this log, I prepared my diamond sword for my next journey. I'm just waiting for sunrise to come out of my hut built into the hill. I shall leave my wolf for this journey. I'm still not sure where I'm going, but I will still go. I have a feeling about this next adventure. I can't explain it, but it's strong. ~Tails
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
Share this post on: reddit

Minecraft Logbook :: Comments

Onis
Re: Minecraft Logbook
Post Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:32 am by Onis
Good times... Good times xD

You make it sound like 10x more dramatic, it's awesome.
L. Cole
Post Sun May 06, 2012 10:59 pm by L. Cole
This gave me stomach pains, my friend. Good one.
Post  by Sponsored content

Minecraft Logbook

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
DBZ Vortex :: Information Boards :: Editorials-