DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Dragon Ball: NG

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
tehreaper411
tehreaper411

Dragon Ball: NG Empty
PostSubject: Dragon Ball: NG   Dragon Ball: NG Clock10Wed May 16, 2012 9:14 pm

Hey everyone i'm new to the Forums as you can probably tell and i've decided to use my spriting skills to make a Sprite Comic :).

The Plot:
About 20 years after Dragon Ball AF the fanfiction, The Z fighters are no longer here to protect Planet Earth. A new planet was built by some Saiyans known as "New Planet Vegeta the 2nd." Most Saiyans migrated to here, though it one of the most unpopulated planets since its city was newly built.A new Antagonist arose during these times, he hid on a ship located in space, his name is Clyde.Clyde gathered a force of Saiyans who worshiped him like a god, considering he was a Demi-God.Clyde was summoned by the Dragon Balls by a unknown force which wished that a Demon Demi-God would be born into this Galaxy, the wish was granted, however Clyde slaughtered the summoner and took his own path.Clydes main plan is to capture powerful Sayians, only the ones he sought fit.Once he captured them Dead or Alive, he planted a Demon Seed into their body that began to grow and take over, creating a Army of Demon Saiyans, those Saiyans he did NOT see fit, he consumed, increasing his power.The first Issue, shows two Saiyan warriors unnamed at the moment, who arrive on Planet Vegeta in search of Broly the Legendary Super Saiyan who was said to wonder around the planet.Little do they know when they encounter him, they discover he is no a normal Saiyan and is truly known as "Nightmare Broly". Also people haven't seen Super Saiyans in years, since Dragon Ball AF, once the Z fighters left everyone else WAS a Saiyan but none had achieved Super Saiyan.

This is what I have so far for the plot, I had one issue done, but since I was here last then 7 Days I couldn't post the link, so I'm going to Revamp it. If anyone would like their characters added in with a couple of sheets I already have, please leave me Info on your char, alignment and their sheet.

[b]Main Antagonist:
Clyde

Main Protagonist:
Lance

I also take no credit for creating these characters or their sheets, enjoy :)

Back to top Go down
L. Cole
L. Cole

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: NG   Dragon Ball: NG Clock10Wed May 16, 2012 9:17 pm

I do have to say that this sounds terribly cliche. But what do I know?

I hope you finish this one.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com
tehreaper411
tehreaper411

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: NG   Dragon Ball: NG Clock10Wed May 16, 2012 9:19 pm

Hehe thanks for the support, it looks better in comic, trust me, I felt Cliche writing the plot down, I have it more set in detail in my head, its just hard to explain. Awesome at first
Back to top Go down
Tails
Tails

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: NG   Dragon Ball: NG Clock10Wed May 16, 2012 9:22 pm

I don't have any sheets to offer, but I do look forward to this comic.
Back to top Go down
http://razux.weebly.com/index.html
tehreaper411
tehreaper411

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: NG   Dragon Ball: NG Clock10Wed May 16, 2012 9:24 pm

So do I :) See unlike 90% of the Comic makers on here, i'm not going to post this make people expect it and them vanish for 2 years. It will definitely be up by i'm going to say This weekend or early next week.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dragon Ball: NG   Dragon Ball: NG Clock10

Back to top Go down

Dragon Ball: NG

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1