DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Forum keeps breaking

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yahn
Yahn

Forum keeps breaking Empty
PostSubject: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:20 pm

I don't like it.
Back to top Go down
Terror

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:22 pm

Yea, it just happened to me.
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:22 pm

This happened with excoboard as well and it's only for like 20 seconds.

Chill.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 1:40 pm

Sometimes it's for minutes on end.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Sun Apr 12, 2009 9:20 pm

This keeps happening every time I click something on the forum...Can someone tell me why????
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Mon Apr 13, 2009 8:54 am

figures when I try to look at this thread, the forum crashes. TBH, this wasn't a problem to all the members came over.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 10:27 am

Could have been AB or another admin were messing with the control panel at the time, changing things could have that effect on the forum, it could be a fault with the forum provider though.

Give it some time and if it keeps happening frequently we'll look into it, the question is though, is it bad enough that you want to go back to Excoboard?
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10Tue Apr 14, 2009 3:03 pm

It has fixed itself,for me anyway. I no longer must use a proxy to use this site well. As for switching back to excoboard,i say nay.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forum keeps breaking   Forum keeps breaking Clock10

Back to top Go down

Forum keeps breaking

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1