DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yahn
Yahn

Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum) Empty
PostSubject: Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum)   Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum) Clock10Sun Nov 08, 2009 10:33 pm

Perhaps we could have a sub-forum in General Chat, or maybe even a normal forum in the same Section as General Chat and Fun and Games for entertainment mediums? This includes (but is not limited to) Movies, Television, Music, etc.

I'm aware that it's not NEEDED, but it would be a nice thing to have.
Back to top Go down
andragon40
andragon40

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum)   Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum) Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:06 pm

i believe that it would be a good idea, but as there are many threads in general chat that are about these topics, it would be a pain in the ass for the mods/admins to move them all to the new forum/sub-forum.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum)   Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum) Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:07 pm

andragon40 wrote:
i believe that it would be a good idea, but as there are many threads in general chat that are about these topics, it would be a pain in the ass for the mods/admins to move them all to the new forum/sub-forum.

It can just be the ones that are currently active and future ones.
Back to top Go down
andragon40
andragon40

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum)   Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum) Clock10Wed Nov 11, 2009 8:08 pm

right, but it might just lead to the general chat forum to be ignored, as most of the (good) topics will be in the new one.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum)   Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Entertainment Sub-Forum? (Or Forum)

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1