DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nexus
Nexus

Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Empty
PostSubject: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:38 pm

Well Nexus is here... don't know why i posted this topic for WE ALREADY KNOW EACH OTHER :suspect: .
But im here so expect plenty of sprites (eventually) and some kickass animations thats if Frost doesnt show me up.
Back to top Go down
jedrulzu
jedrulzu

Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Empty
PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:41 pm

👅 Hey man! Wazzup?
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:48 pm

Hi Nexus ^_^
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:54 pm

Welcome to the new forum man :)
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Clock10Tue Apr 07, 2009 4:59 pm

The new forum is AWESOME now the bugs are fixed, cept i still cant get my ****ing sig to work xD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*   Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone* Clock10

Back to top Go down

Nexus is here... BUT WAIT i was already here to begin with *hums twilight zone*

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1