DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Wait WTF

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
General Grievous
General Grievous

Wait WTF Empty
PostSubject: Wait WTF   Wait WTF Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:09 pm

How are some people posting when there status says ban.For example Saharp5 his status says banned but he's still posting.What the hell?
Back to top Go down
Sparky
Sparky

Wait WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait WTF   Wait WTF Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 4:13 pm

because the mods or admins forgot to fix they status
Back to top Go down
http://dbz-zone.forump.biz/portal.htm
tom

Wait WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait WTF   Wait WTF Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 9:30 pm

Ghost members? No, that can't be right. After all, the mods always have a job to do, and there's no such thing as ghost members.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

Wait WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait WTF   Wait WTF Clock10Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:39 am

tom wrote:
Ghost members? No, that can't be right. After all, the mods always have a job to do, and there's no such thing as ghost members.

Not anymore of course. It took Jay, Fortex, Frost and I a whole month to get rid of these guys.

We were just four unemployed parapsychology professors, but atfer we set up our own unique ghost member removal shop, we took 'em down in no time. As well as New York ah hah hah hah. We even made a catchy theme song entitled "Who ya gonna call?" and got Ray Parker Jr to sing it for us.

Now let us never speak of that moment ever again.
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

Wait WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait WTF   Wait WTF Clock10Mon Jul 27, 2009 1:16 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
tom wrote:

Not anymore of course. It took Jay, Fortex, Frost and I a whole month to get rid of these guys.

We were just four unemployed parapsychology professors, but atfer we set up our own unique ghost member removal shop, we took 'em down in no time. As well as New York ah hah hah hah. We even made a catchy theme song entitled "Who ya gonna call?" and got Ray Parker Jr to sing it for us.

Now let us never speak of that moment ever again.
Ha,nice one,Stevce.

But anyway,we had this problem on the old forum,but a lot less....Of course,there were a lot less bans.
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Sponsored content

Wait WTF Empty
PostSubject: Re: Wait WTF   Wait WTF Clock10

Back to top Go down

Wait WTF

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1