DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Slight inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10Fri Jun 26, 2009 7:43 pm

I thought I'd let you know about this; lately I have been not very active on here, as in not posting any updates on my sheets and animation serial, or giving comments on other peoples work.

It's mainly because of my job. Since I am working in an 38 hour per week schedule, I've pretty much a straight roster, and the trip from and to home can be tiring (especially during hot days, since I HAVE to go over a viaduct and I AM travelling by bicycle...), so I do need some time to relax and have dinner and such.

This has NOTHING to do with the fact that I RARELY get any comments except from my faithful fans, although I have to admit that it does make me sad. Nevertheless I am NOT quitting my projects, as I am expecting to maybe release another update for my Tempest and Xeno as well as Lenn too someday soon. Also, my animation serial is also coming up although a bit slow, mainly because of lack of inspiration or the fact that I need to 'rewrite' and 'rearrange' the script I had for the original episodes for when I am remaking them. I have also some SECRET projects running of which I will NOT reveal until further notice.

Be assured, despite my reduced presence, I am STILL working hard to get my stuff done.

All the best,

Z-Fighter.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Grove_Street_Hideout/index.php?act=id
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:42 am

Hmm.. Though luck, This seems very tiring, i only work like 35 hours a week[7 hours 5 days] But i see that my trip school to home isn't hard [5/10 minutes walk] Hope you won't stop being active.
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:45 am

Of course I won't stop being active; I am a bit more active when I am free from work (like the weekends and such). Thanks. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
ShichirouKiyoshi
ShichirouKiyoshi

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:47 am

Heh, No problem man ;D
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:52 pm

I am still working hard and gathering materials I need for my animation serial... I am a very busy person.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:56 pm

Im glad you are taking some time off bro, you deserve it.
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10Sat Jun 27, 2009 4:08 pm

Thanks, even I need some R&R from all the hard work, not only in free time, but also because of my job. However, I do remain thinking of ways to continue my remakes and such...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Slight inactivity Empty
PostSubject: Re: Slight inactivity   Slight inactivity Clock10

Back to top Go down

Slight inactivity

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1