DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Sanzou
Sanzou

Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back. Empty
PostSubject: Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back.   Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back. Clock10Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:01 am

Hey, I'm Sanzou, but Aceboard guys might know me as SonGoku11. I never really did much at Excoboard, but anyone from the first "Make up as you go along game (serious version)" might remember me. I decided to use the name of my old character from the Aceboard days.

So yeah, I'm back.

My favorite animes are Dragonball, Yu Yu Hakusho and Fist of the North Star.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back.   Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back. Clock10Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:04 am

Sanzou! Wassup man!

Long time no see. Where've you been?
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Sanzou
Sanzou

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back.   Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back. Clock10Thu Apr 09, 2009 12:29 am

I've been busy, plus I only recently got back into Dragonball. (actually, the shounen genre as a whole. For the time I was gone, I was into mecha and other stuff.)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back.   Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hey, it's SonGoku11!...well, not anymore...but yeah, I'm back.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1