DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Starting a comic, but need stuff

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Swordman
Swordman

Starting a comic, but need stuff Empty
PostSubject: Starting a comic, but need stuff   Starting a comic, but need stuff Clock10Wed Jul 08, 2009 2:55 pm

I am thinking of starting a comic animation, but all I am missing is some sprite sheets, and an animator because I suck at animating. I can give the lines and everything, but I need someone who is contactable over msn or some IMing thing.

Here is the summary:

Lance was born to a very powerful saiyan. When he was born, his mother sadly did not survive. Lance was then put to care by his father only. At the age of ten though, his father was forced to leave after he was called into a battle. He was never heard from then. Lance brought himself up from then on. The main story takes place when he is seventeen.

Lance has yet to know that he is a saiyan. He has been searching for anyone who knows about his father for quite some time. One day, he gets into a fight with some thugs who are making fun of him having no parents. Lance begins fighting back and he was loosing when all of a sudden, his speed increases along with his strength and ki blasts fly out of his hands and hit his opponents.

From far away, another saiyan was watching him. He flew to him and asked him his name. He told Lance his name was Kryle. Kryle then became his best friend. His new friend explained to him that he was a saiyan but he had yet learned to control his powers. Kryle decided to train him. Through his training, he became faster, and stronger. Lance forgot about his father for some time until a man was screaming in joy that his father was spotted. Kryle was the one who heard of this so he told Lance. At first Lance thought he was joking around. But then realized that Kryle had a serious face and he was not joking.

Lance then decided to search the universe for his father.
----------------------------------------------------------
That is where I am going to end for the summary so I dont give more out >.> Oh and this takes place before Goku was born...
----------------------------------------------------------

I also need characters.

Main character: Lance - He should looks strong, be strong, and should have ssj forms 1 and two or if you have up to 4, that is okay.
Lances Friend - Should be a saiyan two, preferably dark blue hair.

Thugs: Doesnt matter what they look like, I might use Saibamen .

If anyone else wants to give their sheets, feel free, just tell me whether you want them to be good or bad and I will fit them into the story.
Back to top Go down
Shinichi666
Shinichi666

PostSubject: Re: Starting a comic, but need stuff   Starting a comic, but need stuff Clock10Wed Jul 08, 2009 4:50 pm

Here, you can use Shinichi : http://g.imagehost.org/view/0441/Shinichi_LSW_Sayan He`s a good Guy =D
Back to top Go down
http://www.animecomics.com.br
Gohan2535
Gohan2535

PostSubject: Re: Starting a comic, but need stuff   Starting a comic, but need stuff Clock10Wed Jul 08, 2009 5:18 pm

Got bored, threw together a couple of sheets.

Thugs. i Think he'll let you use these if you give credits.
Back to top Go down
Swordman
Swordman

PostSubject: Re: Starting a comic, but need stuff   Starting a comic, but need stuff Clock10Fri Jul 10, 2009 3:52 pm

No one is willing to animate?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting a comic, but need stuff   Starting a comic, but need stuff Clock10

Back to top Go down

Starting a comic, but need stuff

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1