DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I'm making a comic? WTF?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zero

I'm making a comic? WTF?! Empty
PostSubject: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:49 am

I'm thinking of giving a shot at making comics. Yeah....Just submit a form like this.

Name:
Alliance: (Good,Evil,Neutral)
Brief History:

IMPORTANT:

1. BY SUBMITTING YOUR SPRITES, YOU ALLOW ME TO DO ANYTHING TO YOUR CHARACTER. I CAN MAKE HIM/HER DIE OF CHOKING IF I WANT TO.

2. I WILL STOP RECEIVING CHARACTERS WHEN I HAVE ENOUGH. WHEN I NEED MORE I SHALL ALLOW SUBMITION AGAIN

1.Reco = Deathlord
2.Daryl = MrChaos
3.Crill = Grevious
4.Zashi = Dman
5.Orion Delta = InfernoLord
6.Alex = Yastas
7.Sean = Mine
8.Rez = Lorezno
ETC

Last edited by Zeroyasha on Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 am; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
deathlord

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:23 am

Name:reco
Personality:a good guy to know but not a nice person to be up against
Alliance: Good
Brief History: Reco was taken from a orphange as a baby and trained by a group of elemental wariors inorder to raise more elements (because the elements was being killed left right and center) reco was tought the way of earth and is able to manipulate his surroundings wether is it raising mountines, throwing massive rocks or even creating fissures
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/i/recosheet2.png/
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 10:46 am

your status is deactivated?

are you stopping?

ow btw you can use darryl if you want to he's in customs central 4th page
however he has no history, mostly cause he doesn't remember anything.
Back to top Go down
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 11:20 am

I asked Mitchio to ban me for i week. Lol.

THanks for submitting some characters.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 4:48 pm

Name:Kajin
Personality:Calm,confident,Not angered easily
Alignment:Neutral
Brief History:A saiyan elite that serves under the changeling snower for most of his life doing "special tasks"like dodoria and zarbon with frieza.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img526/4038/kajinsheetbase.png

I would submit kuro but he doesn't fit for most comics so yea
Back to top Go down
dman
dman

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Fri Nov 13, 2009 9:55 pm

Name: Zashi
Personality: Calm, Confident, vegeta-ish, arrogant
Alliance: Nuetral
Brief History: he hates Frieza and the Changelings for destroying lanet Vegeta. He barely escaped alive from the explosion.
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img7/2120/zashin.png
Back to top Go down
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 12:23 am

Thanks. Added to the list
Back to top Go down
InfernoLord
InfernoLord

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:38 am

Name:Orion Delta
Personality: Cold, deceptive, ruthless
Alignment: Neutral
Goals: To test its limits
History: A mechanoid developed by the advanced Tuffles to destroy anyone who invaded their planet. Delta was made to think on its own and abandoned the Tuffles when they needed it most. It left planet plant to test itself against the toughest enemies in the universe.
https://2img.net/h/oi36.tinypic.com/w8pzkw.png

Do whatever you want with Delta. I don't mind at all. Have fun with this project of yours, zero.
Back to top Go down
Yastas

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:49 am

Name: Alex
Personality: Lazy, has short attention span, loves to fight
Alliance: (Good,Evil,Neutral) Neutral
Brief History:Was sent away from Planet Vegeta to Korizeen, fought chiller, went to Namek, fought Koraz, his brother died, etc...
Sheet:https://2img.net/h/i714.photobucket.com/albums/ww146/Yastas/VampedAlexSheet.png

I wonder what the new Alex would look like in a comic. :3

Good luck.
Back to top Go down
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:50 am

He will look very smexy.

Thanks Inferno and Yastasz.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:53 am

Name: Rez Koran
Personality: He is known to be rather confident, kind-hearted, and keeps a cool-headed level of mind. When someone does something to him or in general something horrible, he tends to get enraged, and instead of being blinded, he becomes more focused. At times, he tends to distance himself from everyone for mysterious reasons that he doesn't wanna talk about.
Brief History: His family killed by the hands of Fate at the age of 15, he spent the next few years on the move, on a soul-searching journey to find God, and ask him why he would damn him so, even though Rez was so faithful. Much to his chargin, he came across many good guys, and all seemed to have him join in into their activities.

Note that since I refuse to have the new sheet go public, I'll PM you what I have, and you can have fun with it.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 1:54 am

Okay. Thanks. Wish me luck on this comic.
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:36 am

Wait i would like to switch kajin for Crill
Name:Crill
Personality:Load,angry,quick witted
Alliance:Evil
History:N/A
Sheet:
I'll pm what i have to you
Back to top Go down
Zero

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 2:41 am

No problem.
Back to top Go down
dman
dman

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sat Nov 14, 2009 3:41 am

Good Luck on the comic man.
Back to top Go down
GWright
GWright

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10Sun Nov 15, 2009 8:47 pm

Name: Gregory (Greg)
Personality: comedic, easy-going, cool-headed, kind-hearted
Brief History: Greg was born with a rare disease and victims of this disease rarely survived it. However, the Gods decided to give him life by granting him the power of an archangel. Greg uses this power to defeat demons and other people who threaten his friend's or the earth's existence. (he never fights selfishly, he always fights for a good purpose.)

Greg's sprites
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm making a comic? WTF?!   I'm making a comic? WTF?! Clock10

Back to top Go down

I'm making a comic? WTF?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1