DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

I really need bad guys!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

I really need bad guys! Empty
PostSubject: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:26 pm

Please... its for my comic...
post the link here.

Good Guys:

Frost - Frostt
Tsuro - Maistro
Blitz - Blitz
Carerra - Seto
Korin - Simetra
Antonious - The Avenger
Saeko - Chibi
Karion - Sasuke-ish
Dustin - Yung Blaze
Nexus - Darth Nexus/The Avenger
Kale - Blues Light
Ryozo - Me
Ren - Me
Naomi - Me
Leon - Yung Blaze
Izzy - Yung Blaze

Baddies:

Jase - Afroluffy
Kuro - General Grevious
Clyde - Axxon456
Zashi - ???
Nova - InfernoLord

DBZ Characters:
Goku & Friends - Team VRP
Broly - Team Tenkaichi
Cell - DBZnut
Frieza - Son Goharotto
Cooler - Angryboy and Axxon
Buu - Angryboy
Janemba - godofhell
Bebi - ???(need)

credit to all the owners of the given chars.

Last edited by Gokuatruehero22 on Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:23 am; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:50 pm

For kuro you have to ask me but i'll let it slip if you need it here is his latest sheet
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img22/5650/kurosheetshaded.png

Last edited by General Grievous on Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:54 pm

Thank you very much General!
Back to top Go down
RXroxas
RXroxas

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:38 am

you can use inferno and cyrun if you want.
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 3:41 am

Please post the link here
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 4:32 am

Frost, Tsuro, Nexus and Kale are good guys?
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:11 am

Yeah... I think so...
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:12 am

No no no

Tsuro is fucking evil
Frost is evil
Nexus is generic.
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:13 am

Just wait for the comic you guys...
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 5:38 am

WhoWhereWhy? wrote:
No no no

Tsuro is fucking evil
Frost is evil
Nexus is generic.

This is the truth.
Back to top Go down
emjosh1
emjosh1

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:18 am

I've seen the concept and just wait.
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:58 am

Yeah, emjosh is right, just please wait for it...

btw, anymore characters???
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:04 am

yea sure
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:08 am

HAHAHAHAHAHA

i like you GATH, you changed the main bad guys for every comic
to good guys.
Nice job.

i do think you need way more baddies.
This way all the baddies get pwn't since the strongest saiyans are with the goodies - -'
Back to top Go down
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 9:50 am

I SAID WAIT FOR IT! -_- there will be a twist
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:29 am

Yung Blaze wrote:
yea sure
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:34 am

THANK YOU SO MUCH! Better come back to see it!
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 12:01 pm

So Frost is gonna end up turning into a Majin, thus turning Kale and Nexus with him, causing to start a HUGE fight between them and the good guys? Not to forget the ALREADY main bad guy alongside Frost, Kale, and Nexus?

That's the twist, right?
Back to top Go down
TheEnd

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:52 pm

Last edited by TheEnd on Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 2:57 pm

Frost is the only one of the Saiyans on that list ever to go Majin, Sandy. Therefore my belief is that Frost, Kale and Tsuro will fight those mean ol' baddies with the power of love and hugs, cant you see the team motivational speech followed by 48 hours of glomping?

I vomitted a little inside my mouth. Im sorry.
Back to top Go down
RXroxas
RXroxas

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:02 pm

WhoWhereWhy? wrote:
Frost is the only one of the Saiyans on that list ever to go Majin, Sandy. Therefore my belief is that Frost, Kale and Tsuro will fight those mean ol' baddies with the power of love and hugs, cant you see the team motivational speech followed by 48 hours of glomping?

? wtf? hahaha nice...

TheEnd wrote:
https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img190/8757/stacksheetpart2.png

You can use stack if you feel like it.

Also here's RX's Inferno and Cyrun.

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img211/7072/flip2yj3.png

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img391/9228/sheet2xa8.png

thanks josh. totally forgot about that.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:09 pm

WhoWhereWhy? wrote:

Frost persuasion is Team OK!
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:10 pm

Either that or its a never ending ass kissing. Which involves the narrator played by whomever is making this, complimenting every single feature the 'Good' characters have, and personal notation and thought they have ever had about them.

Along with a personal, made up, bullshit story on how their character faught with said character and almost won, then and therefore transformed into a Super Saiyan and whooped said character's ass.

Thats what i would do if i was the way i was back in the day. Haha.

Last edited by WhoWhereWhy? on Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:15 pm

WhoWhereWhy? wrote:
Either that or its a never ending ass kissing. Which involves the narrator played by whomever is making this complimenting every single feature the 'Good' characters have, and personal notation and thought they have ever had about them, along with a personal, made up, bullshit story on how their character faught with said character and almost won, then and therefore transformed into a Super Saiyan and whooped said character's ass.

Thats what i would do if i was the way i was back in the day. Haha.

Well we just completely ruined the whole series for everyone. I feel terrible.
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 3:45 pm

I know you sent me a PM to "look" at this topic. But post a link I will not, because there is somewhere a topic where you can find my sheet, and no, i dont have a link to it.

Dont take offense I dont mean it in a harsh way.

Last edited by Chibi on Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:49 pm

Chibi wrote:
I know you sent me a PM to "look" at this topic. But post a link I will not, because there is somewhere a topic where you can find my sheet, and no, i dont have a link to it.
Chibi who would do that? Anyway this is either going to be a rip off the rpl or either Z's animation series or a thing where ryyzo is ment to be the main character like goku and fights frost when ryyzo is really just like krillin no offence. And frost kills ryyzo making him go ssj2 and frost majin.
Back to top Go down
Chibi
Chibi

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:56 pm

Kane wrote:
Chibi wrote:
Chibi who would do that? Anyway this is either going to be a rip off the rpl or either Z's animation series or a thing where ryyzo is ment to be the main character like goku and fights frost when ryyzo is really just like krillin no offence. And frost kills ryyzo making him go ssj2 and frost majin.
What do you mean "Who would do that?"
Back to top Go down
Kane
Kane

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:57 pm

I meant like why would you pm a guy who doesn't have a bad guy custom sheeted and want his sheet when you could look for it.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 5:58 pm

Kane wrote:
I meant like why would you pm a guy who doesn't have a bad guy custom sheeted and want his sheet when you could look for it.

Um.

There's a thing called a comma? 😕
Back to top Go down
Afrolicious
Afrolicious

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Hold up, who in the world is Jase? I never had an OC with that name.
Back to top Go down
http://www.tyroneshine.com/
Gokuatruehero
Gokuatruehero

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:30 pm

then who's this?
I really need bad guys! Jase10
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:17 pm

A Goten with Armor?
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Mon Jul 27, 2009 9:57 am

*facepalm*

Read the credit tag before you read the first name you see.

I really need bad guys! 2mocins
Back to top Go down
Z-Fighter
Z-Fighter

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:26 pm

Kane wrote:
Chibi wrote:

Why would you call it a ripoff of my series? Let Chibi have fun with his storyline if he has it in mind like that. I'm interested to see how it turns out.
Back to top Go down
http://z6.invisionfree.com/Grove_Street_Hideout/index.php?act=id
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Mon Jul 27, 2009 2:59 pm

I'm waiting to see kuro in action.Also i have another form for kuro but does it have to be shaded?I have a complete buff(unshaded) form and an upcoming final form that i'm not going to rush.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Mon Aug 10, 2009 5:12 pm

Ow dude you can use darryl btw, just check the customs page.
Back to top Go down
LanceMaster

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10Tue Aug 11, 2009 1:02 pm

dude, you can use lance as a bad guy https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img411/1231/sofar.png
Back to top Go down
http://fnto.deviantart.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I really need bad guys!   I really need bad guys! Clock10

Back to top Go down

I really need bad guys!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1