DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Yahn
Yahn

Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Empty
PostSubject: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Sat Aug 15, 2009 10:02 am

Okay, so remember that Karma system that didn't work? Well, I have a suggestion that may make it a bit more balanced.

You can only raise someone's Karma, which takes out the ability to make someone's karma take a nosedive.

Perhaps even have Mods & Admins have the ability to take away Karma for posts they find VERY unhelpful or whatever.

XOXO
Ricky

PS: Maybe we could change the name to Reputation? It sounds nicer.

PPS: Tell Mom I said, "Hi."
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Sat Aug 15, 2009 1:07 pm

I'm Ryu, and I approved this message.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:45 am

Maybe Moderators should have the power to take away as well?
Since the Admins are shitloads busy and don't go through as many topics as the Mod team covers.

Oh if I didn't say earlier, I like this idea.
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Sun Aug 16, 2009 10:42 am

Seto Stevce wrote:
Since the Admins are shitloads busy and don't go through as many topics as the Mod team covers.

Quote :
Perhaps even have Mods & Admins have the ability to take away Karma for posts they find VERY unhelpful or whatever.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Mon Aug 17, 2009 7:47 am

Yahn wrote:
Seto Stevce wrote:

Quote :

I have the right to read what I don't want to, ok? Mr College boy!
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:31 am

Really it would be one sided and lose its entire point.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:47 am

its point would be?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:49 am

Yung Blaze wrote:
its point would be?
Rating users positive and negetive based on their posts.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:50 am

i know what it is i mean what the point of having it i could go around just putting + to people i like and - to people i dont
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Wed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 am

Yung Blaze wrote:
i know what it is i mean what the point of having it i could go around just putting + to people i like and - to people i dont

That's EXACTLY what happened. My suggestion is to fix it, and I think this is an honest fix.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:00 am

if there a way to make it so people on ur foe list cant defame you ur give it a set limit you could use a day like 1 or 3
but then again idont see why you cant just say it >.>
Back to top Go down
Freak of Nature
Freak of Nature

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10Wed Aug 19, 2009 11:01 am

Yahn wrote:
Yung Blaze wrote:

That's EXACTLY what happened. My suggestion is to fix it, and I think this is an honest fix.
no, this isn't a fix, because all you can do is + it, so its not even karma anymore and it would be pointless.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!   Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Return Of Karma? Wut WUT?!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1