DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Well i guess i should tell you all....

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

Well i guess i should tell you all.... Empty
PostSubject: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:44 pm

ive just had an operation which coulda fucked up my back it had soemething to do with my spine a few people know about this not a lot yeh post if u want if not meh
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:55 pm

... so do you... not know whether or not it's messed up your back?
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 1:57 pm

Well they said its a succses as the worst would be im paryalized but theyll have to see if its made a big impact or if its tempory
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:00 pm

Wait do are you paralyzed NOW?
Back to top Go down
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 2:01 pm

no im fine (for now) soo yeh i just wanted to tell u guys all
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 4:19 pm

Wasnt the surgery ... 4 days ago? >_>

still glad your alive
Back to top Go down
TardyClock
TardyClock

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:11 pm

How could you suddenly become paralyzed after the surgery, if they severed any nerved then it would be instant.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:16 pm

Quote :
The Rules say:
8 - Do not make topics to bitch about personal issues.
Sure, you may ask for other's opinion on the case, but do not use this forum to complain about your life problems. In addition, do not make threads to bitch about other members. Any complains you have about any member on the board, regardless of their rank, should be taken outside of the forum.

Just wanted to let you know, man.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
saiyanboy
saiyanboy

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 5:24 pm

well then i guess u should lock the topic then guess i missed that rule =/
Back to top Go down
Yahn
Yahn

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 6:38 pm

Lorezno wrote:
Quote :
The Rules say:
8 - Do not make topics to bitch about personal issues.
Sure, you may ask for other's opinion on the case, but do not use this forum to complain about your life problems. In addition, do not make threads to bitch about other members. Any complains you have about any member on the board, regardless of their rank, should be taken outside of the forum.

Just wanted to let you know, man.

I would hardly call this bitching.
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10Wed Sep 09, 2009 11:38 pm

I told you you'd be okay, and you were.
I'm telling you you'll be okay, and you will be.

-End
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Well i guess i should tell you all....   Well i guess i should tell you all.... Clock10

Back to top Go down

Well i guess i should tell you all....

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1