DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

OH MY I guess I didn't

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
KaseiHonoo
KaseiHonoo

OH MY I guess I didn't Empty
PostSubject: OH MY I guess I didn't   OH MY I guess I didn't Clock10Thu Feb 11, 2010 7:06 pm

Introduce myself. I'm Kasei Honoo (pronounced Kah-Say Ho-No)
I'm someone who has dropped off slightly in DBZ but I've always enjoyed the games. A friend of mine is a huge fan of the series and still is. But I'm a novice game developer. In the programs I use I'm advanced but I'm still just a newb when you look at real games. As you can see I'm working on a new game thats online. I want to be a real game developer some day. I plan on going to college for it very soon. I'm just having issues right now.

Warning now... there might be chunks of time when I'm gone for like a month or 2 its probabbly when I'm super full of task or just plain keep forgetting. As long as I got this game to work on though I won't I hope to make some new friends and get some partners....cause its hard to find good spriters and I don't mean skill I mean Determnation. A lot of them are lazy if they are not being paid.

I guess what I'm trying to say is .... HI!
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: OH MY I guess I didn't   OH MY I guess I didn't Clock10Thu Feb 11, 2010 8:40 pm

Welcome Kasei.

I could go on a whole shpeal about listening to the rules, do this, do that and blah blah; but from what I can tell, you don't seem like someone who would violate them.

Just in case though, don't fuck with MCX. He will ban your ass.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
KaseiHonoo
KaseiHonoo

PostSubject: Re: OH MY I guess I didn't   OH MY I guess I didn't Clock10Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:04 pm

I wouldnt think of breaking the rules. Heh so thats the person to be careful around huh? XD
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: OH MY I guess I didn't   OH MY I guess I didn't Clock10Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:47 pm

MCX might be the one to ban you, but I will be the guy standing over you holding your kidney in a ice bag waving the knife.
The reason for this is that vortex has a 50% percent chance of your kidneys being stolen so Kasei ask yourself this carefully, which side of the 50% do you want to be on:
-Those who do wrong and lose a kidney
-Those who do right and keep thier kidneys and have no problems on the forum

And yes at this moment in time I am either really drunk, tired or just in the mood to freak out the new guy.

Welcome to the forum anyway
Back to top Go down
KaseiHonoo
KaseiHonoo

PostSubject: Re: OH MY I guess I didn't   OH MY I guess I didn't Clock10Fri Feb 12, 2010 10:18 pm

Heh I like my kidney so I think I'll be on the side of those who do right as usual XD
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OH MY I guess I didn't   OH MY I guess I didn't Clock10

Back to top Go down

OH MY I guess I didn't

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1