DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Do NOT edit your sigs yourself

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
TardyClock
TardyClock

Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Empty
PostSubject: Do NOT edit your sigs yourself   Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:44 am

Seems like the coding is royally fucked so if you make any modifications to your sig it fucks up the entire board. This only seems to be the case for normal members rather than staff.Also even though according tot his preivew there is a space between this and the line above there won't be for some reason.
Back to top Go down
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT edit your sigs yourself   Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:45 am

Yeah what ever the coding is doing I can't even see the replies in a thread I made in the Welcoming area. 🇳🇴
Back to top Go down
Nexus
Nexus

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT edit your sigs yourself   Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 am

THAT IS IT!
SOMEONE TELL ME WHEN THE ****ING FORUM IS WORKING.
It really is stupid to let people use it when they havent even made sure it is perfect working order.
Back to top Go down
Lorezno
Lorezno

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT edit your sigs yourself   Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:47 am

Yep, and I can't see my post, or the post above mine, so there's definately a problem.
Back to top Go down
http://bflegacy.dbzaddict.com/
Majin Vegeta
Majin Vegeta

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT edit your sigs yourself   Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:49 am

Hey guys I know you probably can't read this but the only way to read the posts above you is to hit the Post Reply button and then scroll down to read them. Why thats a problem I don't know.
Back to top Go down
Terror

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT edit your sigs yourself   Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Clock10Mon Apr 06, 2009 10:52 am

Yea, i have do that aswell to see the posts.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Do NOT edit your sigs yourself   Do NOT edit your sigs yourself Clock10

Back to top Go down

Do NOT edit your sigs yourself

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1