DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

*edit*greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
triggerforever
triggerforever

*edit*greetings! Empty
PostSubject: *edit*greetings!   *edit*greetings! Clock10Sat Dec 05, 2009 4:48 pm

apparently...i got in trouble for posting some sprite sheets here....not that there were anything wrong with them *edit*greetings! Icon_neutral ...it's just that this was the wrong forum for them.....so anyway....if you want to see them check out my posts.....and I hope one of these days I can be a hit on this site *edit*greetings! Lol

later!

Last edited by triggerforever on Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:25 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I posted in the wrong forum)
Back to top Go down
SnakeX

*edit*greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: *edit*greetings!   *edit*greetings! Clock10Sat Dec 05, 2009 5:09 pm

Hi there, welcome to DBZVortex, Be sure to read the Rules
(Post your sprites in Custom sprites, In a new topic)
Back to top Go down
andragon40
andragon40

*edit*greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: *edit*greetings!   *edit*greetings! Clock10Sun Dec 06, 2009 5:55 pm

you might wanna make a topic or summet to givee credz to all the people whos stuff u used in ur avi ya kno. i see a lot of my old, very badly made base sheet, iand i do beleive that, no matter how HORRIBLE the base is, you must ask permision to use it.

also, i would like to see the full size image.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

*edit*greetings! Empty
PostSubject: Re: *edit*greetings!   *edit*greetings! Clock10

Back to top Go down

*edit*greetings!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1