DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

How to put the sprites in the game??

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
loger2
loger2

How to put the sprites in the game?? Empty
PostSubject: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:52 am

Hello everybody, i was impressed with all of your work, is amazing.
How to put the sprites in the game?? or How to download your mod and put in the game¿?¿?
Thanks, a lot of thanks
Back to top Go down
Redwood
Redwood

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:20 pm

There really is no way to do that,but if there was,that'd be sweet. BUT,if you want DBZ LSW with VRP style ( I think thats what style they are),download Dragon Ball Z:Galactic Warriors (search for it,its on the forum somewhere).
Back to top Go down
http://z3.invisionfree.com/Sprite_Phoenix/index.php?
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 2:31 pm

zlargez wrote:
There really is no way to do that,but if there was,that'd be sweet. BUT,if you want DBZ LSW with VRP style ( I think thats what style they are),download Dragon Ball Z:Galactic Warriors (search for it,its on the forum somewhere).
its possible
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 3:18 pm

Yung Blaze wrote:
zlargez wrote:
its possible

I Believe with a gba rom emulator and an edit program?

If not '.. TELL ME HOW! o.o
Back to top Go down
loger2
loger2

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:13 pm

Quote :

I have the NO$GBA EMULATOR, but in youtube, chrunks,is the user that upload the video that in this Gogeta SSJ4, and your attacks, and is amazing, about DBZ GALACTIC WARRIORS, i know this and I have a DEMO, but I expected that this SUPER TEAM take a more game about this.
If your want, I have more material of DBZ, in English, Japanese and HD, and subtitles.
Thanks
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:16 pm

I really do think it Impossible to add characters to a Game Already Made With Gba.
But For Mugen U Get File Factory.
For The Rpg Game....I can't remember But Yeah Try google ;D

Last edited by Axxon456 on Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
General Grievous
General Grievous

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:27 pm

Axxon456 wrote:
I really do think it Impossible to add characters to a Game Already Made With Gba.
For The Rpg Times Game....I can't remember But Yeah Try google ;D
Rpg maker 2003
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 10:28 pm

General Grievous wrote:
Axxon456 wrote:
For The Rpg Times Game....I can't remember But Yeah Try google ;D
Rpg maker 2003

Rofl Was thinking of Time and i Guess i Typed it o.o
Back to top Go down
-NameX-
-NameX-

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Sun Oct 11, 2009 11:35 pm

actually there's a game called DBZ budokai X
his sprites sucks but you can change them
Back to top Go down
dragonballz3
dragonballz3

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Mon Oct 12, 2009 2:12 am

loger2 wrote:
Quote :

I have the NO$GBA EMULATOR, but in youtube, chrunks,is the user that upload the video that in this Gogeta SSJ4, and your attacks, and is amazing, about DBZ GALACTIC WARRIORS, i know this and I have a DEMO, but I expected that this SUPER TEAM take a more game about this.
If your want, I have more material of DBZ, in English, Japanese and HD, and subtitles.
Thanks

Um, didn't you know he just makes videos that look like the LSW for GBC, but it's just a video made in a picture editing program like paint, photoshop, or gimp, and an animating program.

If you don't get it, then it's just a video. He didn't import sprites into the game, he just made a video.
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:45 am

-NameX- wrote:
actually there's a game called DBZ budokai X
his sprites sucks but you can change them

Yeh played it, but thats a fuck heavy game and some parts are ungettable
and if you shut it off, you have to start all over >_>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to put the sprites in the game??   How to put the sprites in the game?? Clock10

Back to top Go down

How to put the sprites in the game??

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1