DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

greatest is back!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
charlie
charlie

greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:38 am

I'm new and I wana say; FUCK DBZ vortex!!! Everyun on this place is a big puss!!! Like woman url be doing sprite things!!!

HAHAHAHA!!! Stupid names too!!!

Fuck the modaraters!!!

Fuck u angryboy ur bitch!!!
fuck u frost
fuck u axxonpusson

Fuck this whole fucking web siter!!!

All of url must suck my cock!!!

HAHAHAHA pussess faces!!
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:47 am

Hello Super Saiyan, Why did you do this? I rather enjoyed your little animation.
Back to top Go down
Zero

PostSubject: Re: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:47 am

O.o....What the hell.

Geez. Not another one.
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

PostSubject: Re: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:54 am

he must feel like such an idiot now.... well he is but now he feels like one
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
super saiyan
super saiyan

PostSubject: Re: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:54 am

hey there charlie. Let me take this opportunity to welcome you to DBZ vortex.

Now I realise that an bred bastard such as yourself, seeks the attention of others, because your trailer trash parents where too busy fucking a camel to clean your shit or wash your arse, but maybe this isn't the right website to express your redneck, homosexual desires, that probably resulted from all the time you spent sucking your daddys cock just so that he would get you that barbie doll you always wanted.

I understand that we are all "brothers and sisters" in here, but I'm pretty sure that you're confusing this with the kind of sexual relationships that you probably have with your siblings.....

and finally I am a firm believer in good education and would be more than happy to help you find a school, or perhaps a mental institution that would be able to help you understand this post..............

Welcome dude (not bro just as yet).....Nice to have you and FUCK YOU!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
super saiyan
super saiyan

PostSubject: Re: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:57 am

guys that wasn't me!!! It was my trailer trash neighbour
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

PostSubject: Re: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10Tue Oct 13, 2009 10:01 am

Ok, now that's done. First of all. Verbal for Super Saiyan for the moment. Charlie will receive a ban.

and lastly.

.: Locked :.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: greatest is back!!!!!!!!!   greatest is back!!!!!!!!! Clock10

Back to top Go down

greatest is back!!!!!!!!!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1