DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Its me...with a new account

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Super saiyan 2
Super saiyan 2

Its me...with a new account Empty
PostSubject: Its me...with a new account   Its me...with a new account Clock10Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:04 am

Hey guys.its me super saiyan My neighbors been hacking into my computer and various accounts on the web so the moderator team banned my account from the vortex. I'm now using this new account and hopefuly can be credited for the few posts i made as super saiyan.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Its me...with a new account   Its me...with a new account Clock10Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:13 am

Gonna get banned.
Back to top Go down
Super saiyan 2
Super saiyan 2

PostSubject: Re: Its me...with a new account   Its me...with a new account Clock10Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:53 am

Hey bro. Frost is already aware that my computer was hacked and we agreed that if it was hacked again, that he would ban my account, so i'm guesn my neighbor did it again. Neways i've put in alota work into makn my series on dbz vortex so y on earth wud i have done that? I respect them and i don't believe that frost or any of the guys on the mod team wud ban this new account.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Its me...with a new account   Its me...with a new account Clock10

Back to top Go down

Its me...with a new account

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1