DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Chat box is open.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:07 pm

Join me and Jay for some fun in the sun.
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:45 pm

Yay I'm there
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:47 pm

Join us, everyone!
(Or well...most of you.)
Back to top Go down
http://darthonis.deviantart.com
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:05 pm

The Chatbox makes me dizzy. Too many non sequitur convos going on @_@.
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Wed Oct 28, 2009 11:08 pm

I concur its why I left >_<
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:54 am

The main highlight of the night was Shin, he bragged for most of the night about his massive cock and amazing sex drive, but then me and Frostt realised for the most part it was bullshit.

Turns out Shin takes pictures of himself and draws giant cocks over the crotch area... we've all drawn cocks since primary school, but Shin takes it to a new level, surprisingly we're not convinced its at all real.

Last edited by Jay on Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:57 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 12:56 am

Epic win Jay =D
Back to top Go down
Blues Light
Administrator
Blues Light

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:04 am

The trivia was fun for awhile, but the amount of conversations all going at once was just......bleh.
Back to top Go down
Jay
Jay

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:26 am

Yeah it needs more organisation,maybe next time we can add structure, and a plan or guide to follow. Maybe dedicated special questions and answers with special guests too.

It could be run like an interactive Vortex channel, with specific meet up/tune in times for certain things/people. The best content I might also put into a weekly/biweekly (depending on chat box events) article.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 1:47 am

Jay wrote:
The main highlight of the night was Shin, he bragged for most of the night about his massive cock and amazing sex drive, but then me and Frostt realised for the most part it was bullshit.

Turns out Shin takes pictures of himself and draws giant cocks over the crotch area... we've all drawn cocks since primary school, but Shin takes it to a new level, surprisingly we're not convinced its at all real.

...What?

That, that wasn't even...
Back to top Go down
Yung Blaze
Yung Blaze

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:43 am

Shin Masta wrote:
Jay wrote:

...What?

That, that wasn't even...
0wned beyond words xD
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/YungBlazeDbz
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 9:33 am

It's no "owned", more like a relatively misconception.
Back to top Go down
Zero

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 10:47 am

Come and join, Me and Mr Chaos are in.
Back to top Go down
deathlord

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 11:22 am

what are u talking about?
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 7:50 pm

Lmao...MCX went ban crazy. >.>
Back to top Go down
Frostt
Retired Moderator
Frostt

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:12 pm

Do yo umean ban? or kick?
Back to top Go down
Onis
Onis

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10Thu Oct 29, 2009 8:15 pm

It's MCX, what do you think?
(Ban)
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Chat box is open. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Chat box is open.   Chat box is open. Clock10

Back to top Go down

Chat box is open.

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1