DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

Life is like a box of bananas!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Joan
Joan

Life is like a box of bananas! Empty
PostSubject: Life is like a box of bananas!   Life is like a box of bananas! Clock10Wed Nov 04, 2009 1:02 pm

Howdy,
I was talking to a girl one day and she told me.
"Different Strokes for Different Folks."
At first I thought of my hand, then I was like is that really something people say, that's an unusual phrase. Then later on I was hanging with a friend in the bathroom, you can imagine what we were doing and he goes.
I almost slapped the mofo, because I had told the girl that no one uses that phrase, but apparently people do.

So my curiousity and selfishness wants to know what phrase do you know and heard. I wanna see what we have in common and things we can fight about later. Post up baby!
Back to top Go down
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of bananas!   Life is like a box of bananas! Clock10Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:02 pm

Joan wrote:
Howdy,
I was talking to a girl one day and she told me.
At first I thought of my hand, then I was like is that really something people say, that's an unusual phrase. Then later on I was hanging with a friend in the bathroom, you can imagine what we were doing and he goes.
I almost slapped the mofo, because I had told the girl that no one uses that phrase, but apparently people do.

So my curiousity and selfishness wants to know what phrase do you know and heard. I wanna see what we have in common and things we can fight about later. Post up baby!

you was hanging.. in the bath room?

And two boys in the bathroom, i can imagine what you guys where doing O.o

i know of the phrase,,, but i didnt knew people used it.
Back to top Go down
Joan
Joan

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of bananas!   Life is like a box of bananas! Clock10Wed Nov 04, 2009 2:05 pm

Do you know of another phrase? Post it. And it was a restroom more likely, it was my dorm floor's bathroom, so it isn't like we were bumping buddies or anything. Just pissing and pooping like everyone does.
Back to top Go down
Shin Masta
Shin Masta

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of bananas!   Life is like a box of bananas! Clock10Wed Nov 04, 2009 9:52 pm

Joan wrote:
Do you know of another phrase? Post it. And it was a restroom more likely, it was my dorm floor's bathroom, so it isn't like we were bumping buddies or anything. Just pissing and pooping like everyone does.

Where?

Sounds pretty uh...
Back to top Go down
Dack
Dack

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of bananas!   Life is like a box of bananas! Clock10Thu Nov 05, 2009 11:48 am

Freaky? Indeed Shin...

This is cunfoozing Joan, I mean, hoo goes to
the batroom anymoarz?? What a loozer you
must be...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Life is like a box of bananas!   Life is like a box of bananas! Clock10

Back to top Go down

Life is like a box of bananas!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1