DBZ Vortex
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
DBZ Vortex

The number one forum and resource for Dragon Ball Z Legendary Super Warrior sprites

PortalHomeLatest imagesRulesRegisterLog in

The one and only "my life sucks thread"

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

The one and only "my life sucks thread" Empty
PostSubject: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:41 am

Here(unless the mods disagree) is the one place you can bitch about personal issues with no warnings. I think this should be pinned. So that people can(without spamming other topics) bitch and complain about shit going on.

My life sucks. That's all I'd like to share.
Back to top Go down
http://www.dbzvortex.co.uk/editors/rav.php
MrChaos
MrChaos

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:03 pm

My life doesn't suck.
I'm just going to watch this topic to read all your pity lives :'D
Back to top Go down
PhantomAForce
PhantomAForce

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:12 pm

Isn't this just FML?

MLS doesn't sound as epic. Anyway, like klaas, life is pretty sweet right now.
Back to top Go down
Razøer_Starlock_Fury
Razøer_Starlock_Fury

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:26 pm

MrChaos wrote:
I'm just going to watch this topic.
All i'm 'ere for.
Back to top Go down
Axxon456
Axxon456

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sun Sep 26, 2010 4:56 pm

My Life isnt that bad, But would not share with ANY of you guys Very Happy.
Back to top Go down
Luka
Luka

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sun Sep 26, 2010 5:00 pm

I like my life right now. Keep em coming
Back to top Go down
Skygrinder
Skygrinder

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Tue Sep 28, 2010 3:04 pm

Well, I suffer from AvPD ( http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Avoidant_personality_disorder ), all symptoms except agoraphobia. So, I have problems meeting new people, I only meet them when there is no possible way to avoid it, like guests coming to my house that my parents call, and similar situations. I think I developed it, eh, some time after primary school. Its a pretty sucky thing, but there are some good things that came with it, I was almost completely isolated, and in that situation, you start thinking about some things that you normally just wouldn't, and you start seeing some things differently. I've spent a great deal of time without any physical contact with other human beings, and now, when someone's close to me, to almost touch me, its like I can sense them without even seeing them, and I move away, when I'm in the crowd, I feel like their presence is suffocating me, I also can't look into people's eyes anymore, I mean, I can, but then my eyes become teary, so I avoid it. Its quite a fucked up situation to be in, but I'm used to it. I recently met a girl online, went on and met her, and we ended up in a relationship together, well, not really recently, its been few months already, but she's great and I talk with her more than usual with other people.

But, you know, I'm at least physically healthy, I don't smoke, drink or anything like that, so when I see some people who are deformed or lost a leg, or an arm, or just have some untreatable disease, my problem seems really minor, so I don't bitch about it too much, but since this topic is here, I tought that I might share it with you guys, since you're pretty much the only people that I have ANY contact with, well, you and people on RRR (Community that supports RMXP engine, and some other )
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:25 pm

Well, I suffer from being an asshole.
So life's pretty good.
Back to top Go down
Ryu

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Tue Sep 28, 2010 7:35 pm

My life is CRAAAAAAAAWLING.

That's is all for me.
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Tue Sep 28, 2010 8:13 pm

My life has improved greatly since I posted this. :)
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sat Oct 02, 2010 2:53 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
My life has improved greatly since I posted this. :)

I'm no scientist, but I think I can make a connection between life sucking and posting a topic in vortex that fixes the sucking part.

My life is pretty sweet atm. About to go on holiday in 2 weeks so I can't complain ^^
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:01 pm

*facepalm*

Seto. I meant improved since I posted this, as in time, not the fact that I posted it.

It's okay, erryone has those days.
Back to top Go down
Seto Stevce
Administrator
Seto Stevce

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:04 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
*facepalm*

Seto. I meant improved since I posted this, as in time, not the fact that I posted it.

*double facepalm*

I know dude, it was a joke. Obviously this thread has no magic powers that can make your life better.....

..or does it? *spooky twilight music*
Back to top Go down
Ravage_Gokan
Ravage_Gokan

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sat Oct 02, 2010 3:08 pm

Seto Stevce wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
*facepalm*

*double facepalm*

I know dude, it was a joke. Obviously this thread has no magic powers that can make your life better.....

*self facepalm*

God damnit how could I not see that was a joke >.<
Back to top Go down
Colonel Kinky
Colonel Kinky

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:29 pm

Ravage_Gokan wrote:
Seto Stevce wrote:
Ravage_Gokan wrote:
*facepalm*

*double facepalm*

*self facepalm*

God damnit how could I not see that was a joke >.<
Sharingan broken?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The one and only "my life sucks thread"   The one and only "my life sucks thread" Clock10

Back to top Go down

The one and only "my life sucks thread"

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1